Miss us?

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING

JACE POV
"What would i do without you?" I ask Alec.
"I was tiered of pretending to be asleep to avoid talking to my mom." I say.
"You think you're cool?" Alec asks. I push Alec to the couch. "Ow stop it hurts" Alec says.
"I don't care" I say.
"Jace." I straighten up at the voice and see my father. I gulp.
"Hi, dad" I say.
"Good evening" My dad says.
"Well,"
"Excuse me" Alec says and walks away.
"Dad" I say.
"You are determined to destroy me" My father says. "What the opposition failed to do for years" My father says. "You almost did it in a day" My father says. "Tell me son, what's your plan? To bury me? Learn from your older siblings" My father says. "They are far better than you" of course they are....anyone is better than me these days I mean look at me! I'm dating the schools slut! " You don't care about my public image!" My father says. "Don't you care they people everywhere are talking about your father?" My dad asks.
"Dad let me speak" I plead as tears start to cloud my vision slightly stop Jace! Are you seriously going to cry in front of your father?!
"No I'm not here to listen! I'm here to warn you" My father says. "If you think that because you are my son, you're allowed to do whatever you please, you are wrong" My father says. "This time I will not save you" My father continues. "You went too far" He says. "you could've killed all those people"he continues. "You wrecked a car!"
"Dad" I interrupt.
"You wrecked a car didn't you?" He asks.
"I'll replace everything dad" I say.
"No" My father shakes his head. "You can't replace my trust" My father explains.
"You never had faith In me" I say. "You only see the bad in me"
"Is there any good?" My father asks. He grabs an envelope. "I brought you this" He says.
"What is it?" I ask. "A complaint"
"Did the girls file it?" I ask. He shakes his head.
"I filed it" he says.
"You?" I ask.
"The press is accusing me I had to give them something" my dad says.
"Of course" I say. "Now I get it" I say. "The exemplary politician who turns in his own son" I say. " the ultimate sacrifice"
"It's a pity that you don't take advantage of your intelligence" My father says as he walks away.
"Dad" I say. "My head hurts, thanks for asking how I'm doing" I say.

IZZY POV
"Forty-eight, forty-nine, Fifty," I say. I was exercising. I look at the mirror and drop the elastic cords. "Izzy, Izzy, Izzy" I gasp as I grab a piece of fat from my stomach. "What is this?!" I go to my mirror. "No,no,no,no,no" I gasp. "Look how much fat I have!" I gasp. "No,no,no,no" I gasp. "Oh no!" I whine. "Why does everything happen to me!" I cry as I collapse on my round couch. "God, what did I ever do to you?" I cry. "Taking away my friends during vacation wasn't enough?!" I ask. "You also sent me this huge lump of FAT!" I yell and start to whimper. "Oh no!" I cry and get up. "No,no,no this can't be happening!" I say as I rush to my closet. "Let's see, let's see, "eye cream? No" I say as I throw the cream to the floor. "Neck cream? No" I say as I throw it to the floor. "This one!" I say as I kiss the cream. "Toning cream! Here you are" I sigh. "Let's see" I say as I go to my mirror. I put a bunch on my stomach and rub it on it. "God Almighty, look down on me, make this cellulite go away!" I plead. "I beg you god take this away!" I laugh. I hear a knock. "Who is it?" I ask. I see a note in the floor. "Who is it?!" I ask again. I start walking down the stairs. "I don't want anyone to see me!" I say. "This can't be" I say as I keep walking down the stairs. I see a note with my name. I didn't know who it was from because it had cut out magazine letters. I grab the envelope. I open the door quickly to see if I catch whoever put it there. Nope, no one here. I close the door. "No" I say. I don't like these anonymous things. "What if it's anthrax or a fatal virus?!" Izzy, no one sends anthrax anymore! A voice says. What if they're sending it again?! "Or maybe not" I say and go to my bed. "Maybe it's an admirer!" I say. I hate Anonymous notes, but if it's an admirer, well, that's a different story. "Maybe it's that hunk from fifth period!" I say. "Oh my god! Why is it so hard to be me?" I ask the ceiling. I laugh and fall to the bed. "Very well Izzy" I say as I sit up. "You have to read it"I grin and open it quickly.