Meeting

It's been 7 years since I re-joined the world. I've taken on hundreds of missions, ranging from escort to assassinations. And I have always succeeded. My arms got another upgrade and now they look like normal arms. Anyway, I was walking down the street to claim a reward from my latest mission,with my mask off, and hood down (not on his head). When I saw some one I recognized and hated.

I just look at her, wondering why she is here

Weiss: What are you staring at?"
Y/n: Nothing important."
Her face turned red, and she put he hand on her rapier.
Weiss: I am Weiss Schnee, heiress to the..."
Y/n: I'm sorry, you seem to have confused me with someone who gives a damn."
She draws her sword and points it at me. I draw executioner and aim at her face in response. I'm about to pull the trigger when I hear a girl call Weiss's name. She turns and I see a girl with black hair with red tips, in a red cloak running towards us. Taking that as my que to leave, I holster my gun and walk away.

Mini time skip

I'm at the place my client wanted to meet for confirmation of the job. But I don't see him.
Y/n: This is a trap. Thermal vision.
My mask responds and I can see that I'm surrounded by men (no homo). My client walk in from around a box.
Client: we're you successful?"
Y/n: Yes. I've never failed a mission. Now pay up."
Client: I don't think so. I'll keep the money, and your head."
He snapped his fingers, and all the people in hiding reveal themselves and open fire. I shift into my shadow form and just stand there, watching the floor under me get turned to dust. After awhile the gun fire stops. I look around, and draw my guns.
Y/n: My turn."
I use death blossom and Rip them apart.
Y/n: die diE DIE!!"
Soon the only one alive is the client, but barely. I walk over to him and point Agony at his face. I smile under the mask, and pull the trigger. Then I search the bodies for loot. A found a fuck ton of ammo (not surprising), a total of 300,000 lien, and took their scrolls for parts. I then left the compound. I made my way back to my crib (one of the rest stops that dad mentioned) and took off my gear. I put all the scrolls I confiscated in a box made to keep them from revealing my hideout. After that, I take a hot shower, flop down on my couch, turn on the TV, watch (insert favorite comedian here), and laugh my ass off. After the show, I get into my hammock, and fall asleep.

The next morning

I wake up in a rare good mood. I make myself an omelet. As I do I notice that I'm starting to run low on ingredients, and decided to go shopping. After i eat my breakfast, I brush my teeth, put on my casual clothes, and my favorite jacket,

 After i eat my breakfast, I brush my teeth, put on my casual clothes, and my favorite jacket,

and make a list of stuff I need. I put executioner's holster on my belt, put the gun in its place, put a Karambit knife in the side of the holster, and walk out the door. As I'm locking up I feel like I'm being watched. I look up, and see nothing, nothing around me either. I shrug it off and walk off to buy some ingredients to cook with.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Y/n walking down the street.

As I'm walking down the street with my bag of stuff, someone taps my right shoulder. I turn around and see the girl in red from yesterday.
Red: umm...do you know where we can find a guy in a black coat, in a Grimm mask?"
Y/n: depends on who's asking? You got a job for 'im?"
Red: kind of. We..."
???: Ruby! Don't talk to random people about our mission."
I turn towards the voice and see a pretty girl with blonde hair, walk over to 'Ruby' and flick her on the forehead. Next to her was Weiss, and a bombshell. She had gorgeous black hair, a great body, and a cute bow on her head. I chuckled as the blonde chewed the girl out (tell her what she did wrong).
Ruby: Sorry Yang, but this man knows where this Reaper guy is."
Weiss: So, where is he?"
Y/n: I'll tell him to meet you you at the docks, at 8:30 pm."
I then turn away and walk back to my place, taking a very complicated route back incase those girls decided to follow me. I lost them after half an hour.
I got back at noon, and put away all stuff that I bought. As I do,
Y/n: that's the second time this week I saw the bitch. Wonder if she remembers her 'pinata'?"
After I put everything away I decided to take a nap.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP to 8:00 pm

I got into my suit, holstered my guns, put on my boots and gloves, and headed for the docks. After a 20 minute walk, I arrive at the docks. At this point I remembered that I didn't specify which dock to meet at. Oops. I noticed 4 figures walking tour of a bullhead onto the docks. one in red, one in yellow, another in white, and one in black.
Y/n: there they are. Time to introduce myself."
I stand up and teleport behind Weiss who is behind everyone. I tap her shoulder, and point Pain at her face.
Weiss: G-g-girls, I th-think I f-found him."
The other 3 turn around and see you pointing a gun at their friend's face.
Y/n: Evening ladies. A little bird told me that, you wanted to see me?"
Yang: Put the gun down, before I shove it down your throat."
You chuckle.
"You get to close, and I'll put a hole in her head. Now, what did you want to talk about?" You said putting the gun on your shoulder.
Ruby: we were told to bring you to beacon."
Y/n: And if I refuse?"
Yang: We break your legs and drag you back."
Y/n: OK firecracker, I'll see if it's worth my time, lead the way."
They bring you to a bullhead at the end of the pier. You get in, sit down, and wait to see what it's like at beacon.

1103 words.