Yoongi: " I apologize, I hope I wasn't too persistent".

The girl: "I understand".

Yoongi was impressed by her attitude. He didn't expect her to act this way. He was expecting a crybaby or someone so fragile. Instead, she seemed to have a strong well and a control over her emotions. He can't imagine what she's been through and to have this calm attitude, even though she's weak and probably scared too, it was something he really admired.

Jimin: "hey, feeling better?" He asked her after he bandaged her arm.

She nodded in response, "thank you", she said.

Jimin: "anytime sweetheart" he looked at her for a few seconds then he smiled and asked, "what's your name?".

She stayed silent for a while then she spoke, "they call me Zero".

Jimin: "Zero? is that your real name?". He was confused at the strange name. He saw Yoongi as confused as him farrowing his eyebrows.

The girl: "no".

Jimin: "then what's your real name?".

The girl: "my real name?". She reached a hand to her head and let out a whimper.

Jimin: "you ok?". He came closer and placed his hand on her back.

The girl: "headache". she said with a shaky voice.

Jimin: "it must be from the thing on your head".

Yoongi: "indeed, and thats why I'm here". He said and Jimin stood up from the bed moving away to let Yoongi take his place. He leaned his back on the wall across from them and folded his arms against his chest. He watched Yoongi wearing gloves before he took his tools and sat on the mattress beside her.

Yoongi: " if you don't mind, I'm going to try to release this thing from your head". The girl nodded in response giving him permission.

He placed his hands on her sides gently turning her body to face him. Then he started his work.
Jimin was looking at her back that was now facing him. He hoped the process don't cause her more pain than what she's already having.

Jimin: "you know, this is Yoongi's second attempt to take that thing off, the first try didn't end very well". He chuckled.

Yoongi: "yeah, turns out this little devil has some electricity running through it, Jimin if you had felt the pain I had you wouldn't be laughing right now".

Jimin: "I'm sorry, but you didn't see your face when it happened, it was priceless, I wish I had that recorded". He said and laughed hard.

Yoongi: "Well, at least you had fun watching your hyung suffer".

Jimin: "oh I had a great time". They both laughed.

Yoongi stopped laughing when he heard the buzz.

Yoongi: "I think I've found the power source". He hesitate a bit before informing her, "I'm not gonna lie, this might hurt".

Jimin: "just tell us if you can't handle it, we'll figure something out".

The girt: " it's ok, I can handle pain". She was calm even though she was about to experience a massive pain. Yoongi wasn't sure if he should feel encouraged or sympathized.