"I need a hair cut."

"Go see my bestie Haze she'll hook you up," Ariel spoke.

"Is she any good?"

"Nigga she's a master at them clippers plus she's my little sister."

"Alright take me to her shop."

"Okay."

About 20 minutes later we arrived at Lyric House of Beauty I got out then Ariel got out getting in the passenger seat D drove off. I walked up to the door and opened it. I walked inside seeing men and women sitting down waiting.

"Hello welcome to Lyric House of Beauty do you have an appointment," the girl at the desk asked.

"Nah."

"Okay what do you want done?"

"I need a haircut and my beard to be lined up."

"Okay follow me the owner Hazel is free right now."

I followed behind the girl as soon as we walked to the main area. We walked up to a woman who was scrolling on her phone.

"Haze this gentleman needs a haircut."

She looked up from her phone and nodded she stood up and told me to sit down.

"What time is my next appointment?"

"45 minutes."

"Okay."

Hazel put the smock around me.

"Have you washed your hair?"

"Yeah this morning."

"Okay."

Hazel put the white stripes around my neck then turned me away from the mirror.

"I'm Hazel the owner of this establishment."

"I'm David or Dave whichever you prefer."

"Okay so Dave what made you come here," she asked.

"My homeboy Desmond and Ariel was telling me about this shop and since I'm in Atlanta might as well get a hair cut and line up."

"I didn't know you knew my brother and best friend."

"Me and your brother been friends for about a year or so now and I just met Ariel today."

"Oh okay."

After combing out the lil hair I had I heard the clippers turn on and Hazel got to work. We made small talk as she cut my hair Ima bring my mama and Kairi here once we get settled in so they can have a girls day.

Hazel
I'm just about done with cutting Dave's hair then it's on to lining up his beard.

"I heard that you love my music."

I glanced at Dave as I stood in front of him.

"Not heard you was told by Ari right," Dave licked his lips at me.

"Yeah."

"Well I do your love your music it's pretty dope."

"Haze Chris wanted to know can you come out to LA to cut his hair," Britney asked.

"What times do I have available today?"

"4:00 and 5:00."

"Okay call him back and let him know that I'll be there at 5:00 and have Brooklyn to come along so she can do Royalty nails and toes."

"Okay."

"And before you leave Britney what time do I go to lunch?"

"1:00 you have clients from 12:00-12:30."