Assassin part 27

• Dedicated to Nikki (the best sis ever)

I pick up my stuff, and walk into the bathroom. I fall to my knees, my stuff tumbles to the ground. The main colors are royal gold, and deathly black, while the complimenting colors are blood red, and glistening silver. The design on the walls is to great to describe in words, it takes your breath away as well as taking you into another world.

"nikki come on, its just a bathroom" i hear bec mumble annoyed, as she bends down to pick up my stuff. She then stuffs it into the lockers on left of me, its 3 by 3, hmmm why would.. i crawl around the corner, to see a beautiful huge jucazi tub. Damn. in the far right corner, is a small shower stall, glassed in. with hanging ruby blood red curtains pulled back, showing the shower. the toilet is beside the lockers and like the kitchen its stainless black, and shiny.then in the corner near the toilet, are huge gold curtains, with black velvet leaves, and beaded tasles dangling from the edges with a gold ancient bell chord hanging beside it.

"um explanition again please?" i ask bec knowing that shes waiting for something, as i pry myself off the amazing tiled floor.

"okay lockers are for our towels and stuff for when we decide to all go in the jucazie together, i dont know if you notice but there is a sun roof above the hot tub, so the white people might want to bring sunscreen, hence the lockers. now the shower, i figured the guys or you might want to do a quick shower, and behind the curtain is for me.... its a vanity so i could do makeovers, and its for others that want to straighten, curl, crimp or play with their hair. the makeup is also up to use by everyone just wash off the brushes and dry them." bec explains boredly, flicking her nails.

"damn woman, if i ever get maried i want your present to be you decortating my house k?" i ask in awe.

"fine oh and dont forget to lock both doors, i even put lil doorknob huggers in your loker, with your name on them so you can put one on each door to warn others. love you, i need sleep, and you want shower bath or something. so i love you. oh and the vanity is organized each drawer is a differnt color and shows a personality, and that drawer belongs to a certain person and holds all of their stuff.love you" then like that, bec heads off, leaving me alone in this beast of a bathroom. man, that woman knows how to spoil me!!!! i quickly look through the lockers, find my doorknob huggers, and place them on the outside, lock the door and head to the bell chord.

I breathe before pulling it- the curtains slide back revealing a gold vanity with 5 diffrent colored drawers, one is dark mauve purple with little black and silver flowers on it-becs for sre, another is solid black-benix it matches her room, then one is gunmetal gray-jordens when she stays the night, another is stardust white-allison for her assassin name, and the last is black with red dots on it-mine. i yank open the last drawer and retrieve shampoo, conditer, soap, bubble bath, brush, razors and shaving cream. Okay first i will shower, and shave then im happily hopping into that bbathtub, jucuzi, hot tub, whatever its called, and gleefullly take a lonnnggg assss bubble bath. Plus shaved legs and bubbles, is one heavenly feeling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''''

sorry its short everyone!