"Who stole your necklace?" Jerome shoots back.

"Boys." I glare at them. Jerome nor Parker say anything and I groan, looking for my phone. I find ot behind the TV and look at the caller ID. Pressing the answer button, I bring the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Yeah, we'll be right over."

"Ok, bye." I hung up the phone.

"The studio is ready."

*******

"Ok, we made it out. Now your part of the deal." Jerome smirks. We had finally made it out of the prison and we were at Jerome's house.

"First, you said that there were some clothes I could change into." I snap.

"Are you trying to back out of the deal?" Jerome smirks.

"Jerome!" I yell.

"They're upstairs on the bed." I walk upstairs and change into a white shirt that said mother's little devil on it. A pair of hot pink and royal blue shorts were as long as my hand.

I grabbed the choker that said DEVIL in big gold letters on a white leather choker.

Running to the bathroom, I quickly do my make-up and run back in the room.

Putting on my pink and blue gloves, I let my hair loose. I put on my knee high boots and laced them up. Walking past the door, I stop, running back in the room and grabbing my mom's gun and bat before walking downstairs to find Jerome.

As soon as he looked at me, his jaw dropped, and so did Robbie's.

"What?" I scoff.

"You look just like your mom." Jerome smiles.

"And you look just like your dad." I smile. Jerome blushes and pecks me on the cheek where my heart tattoo was.

"You might want to fix your makeup, it's all smeared." Robbie says.

"That's the point." I laugh.

"G.C.P.D open up." We turn to the door.

"They found us." Robbie says. The cops run through the door and start shooting.

"Come on, I know a way out." Jerome smiles, running to the back door. Robbie and I follow him and slip out the back door.

We run to an abandoned house and go in, resting. I grab my bat and swing at a shelf, knocking the trophys down. I scream before sitting down.

"Hey. You trying to give us away?" Robbie snapped.

"Calm down." Jerome snaps.

"Calm down gorgeous." Jerome smiles, sitting next to me. I clutch my stomach, sighing.

"What's wrong?" He caressed my cheek. I look down at my hand and Jerome looks down as well.

"Robbie." He says.

"Yeah?"

"Hayley's been shot." Robbie runs over to us and keels down as I take my bood covered hand off my stomach.

"There's gotta be something to stop the bleeding." Jerome says.

"I'll look around." Robbie says, getting up and running to find something. Jerome picks me up and brings me to a bed, laying me down.

"Shh. It's going to be ok."

Jerome's P.O.V.

"Nothing." Robbie runs in the room.

"G.C.P.D." Footsteps come upstairs and into the room. Robbie and I look to see 2 cops with guns pointed to us. One looked around 30 while the other one looked 40 or 50. I saw they were the same ones from the house.

"Please don't shoot. She's hurt." I say. The younger one looked at Hayley and lowered his gun.

"Gordon, what are you doing?" The older cop asked.

"She's been shot, she needs help. Call an ambulance." He says. The other cop calls for an ambulance as I feel a hand on mine.

I look down and see Hayley's hand on mine.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." I say. The paramedics finaly come and get Hayley in the ambulance.

"Do you want to ride with her?" The young cop asked. I nod and go in the ambulance with Hayley.

"Meet us at the hospital." I say to Robbie. We reach the hospital and they take Luna back. I wait in the waiting room as Robbie comes in.

"Well?"

"I don't know." I say. The doctor comes over to us and leads us back to where Hayley was resting. A bandage with blood seeping through it wrapped around her abdomen.

"How long ago was she shot?" 

"About an hour ago." I say.

"Where?" The doctor asked.

"My fathers mansion, Joker's mansion." I say.

"You're Joker's son?"

"Yes." I nod.

"We couldn't get a name from the girl. Who is she?" The doctor asked me.

"Hayley Quinn, daughter of Harley Quinn." I say.

"Just so you know, we're doing everything we can to save her." I look at the doctor.

"She's lost a lot of blood and we're not sure she'll make the night."