"Yes, they did. The circle shape of your pupils literally turned into hearts." He argues.

"Jungkook, I don't think that's actually possible."

"Who knows?" He continues. His girlfriend beside us also repeating his words, "Yeah! Who knows?"

I roll my eyes at both of them before turning the corner just to bump into someone.

"Ow." The person groans.

"Sorry!" I quickly apologize and say it again in English when I realize he's a foreigner.

[italic words mean they are speaking in english]

"It's alright." He smiles, looking at me

You are cuTEEEE — my mind screams. His hair is nicely styled and he has nice eyes with really long eyelashes and those red cheeks. Oh god.

He continues, "It was my fault too

He continues, "It was my fault too."

"Yeah, it is."

See what's the problem with me? Even though I find someone cute, the way I talk always make me look like a bitch.

He chuckles before saying, "Can you help me with something?"

"Yes?"

"I tried to buy coins," He says, glancing at the cashier. "But he didn't understand me."

"Oh. I can buy for you."

"Thanks!" He grins.

"How much do you want to buy?"

"How many coins do I get for um," He pauses, thinking. "1500 won?"

"Five."

"Oh, I think 3000 won is okay then." He smiles, handing me the cash.

I nod and walk towards the cashier with him trailing behind.

"I'm Zach." He says as we near the cashier.

"Ina." I reply before asking the cashier to give me 10 coins.

"Are you here to play alone?" I ask as I hand him the coins.

"Yes. My friends didn't want to follow." He says. "By the way, thanks."

"Your welcome." I smile, "Have fun."

I turn around to walk away when he calls my name again. My name rolling off his tongue strangely as a foreigner said a korean name.

"Do you want to play with me...?" He asks slowly before nodding at the air hockey table.

I chuckle, "Why not? I get to play for free."

"Hm, that's not fun!" He exclaims. "Do you want to make a bet?"

"What do you have on mind?"

"The loser will have to treat the winner something." He says, grinning widely.

"Sur—"

"Sorry but we have to go back." Taehyung who popped out of nowhere cuts me off as he hangs his arm around my shoulders, pulling me close.

"Why?"

Taehyung chooses to ignore me and looks at Zach, "She's my girlfriend."

I blink in confusion.

"Okay?" Zach replies, also probably confused as well at the fact that Taehyung said that for no reason.

Taehyung nods and pulls me away from near Zach.

"It was nice meeting you!" I shout to Zach which he replies with, "Hope to see you again!"

"What's wrong, Tae?" I ask.

"Nothing." He replies deadly, letting me out of his grasp when we walk out of the arcade.

"You sure?"

"That was a lie. Jimin was right there and I couldn't stand seeing him getting more heartbroken at you flirting with another guy when you just ditched him last night."

"Firstly, I wasn't flirting. Secondly, I didn't ditch him."

"Maybe you didn't but what's a better word to use than ditch when you literally gave him hopes and crushed them?"

"Tae, stop." Jungkook says, as he exits the arcade with his hands tucked in his sweatpants' pockets.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook and sighs, "Sorry,  Kook. I don't want to be like this on your birthday too."

"You can try not to be." Jungkook replies sternly. "But I don't see you trying."

Okay, this is becoming worse.

Taehyung scoffs, "Are you se—"

"Yes. I don't understand why you are mad at Ina. Both Jimin and her are your bestfriends and you can't choose to take sides. Ina has every right to choose whoever she wants to spend her life with. If you are going to be mad at her for not choosing your other bestfriend instead of supporting her decision, you are no—"

"Oh, really? Then you are okay with her choosing a toxic relationship instead of a happy one?" Taehyung counters back.

"She didn't choose a relationship. She chose who she loves." Jungkook replies calmly.

"Guys, st—"

"She's stupid for choosing him." Taehyung cuts me off again.

"Excuse me. You go around and fuck other girls while giving a girl high hopes and making her wait for years but I don't remember me calling you stupid for that." I finally say, getting angry as well.

"What's happening?" Jaein asks, coming outside with Jimin by her side.

Jungkook cranes his neck to look at them, "Just discussing if we should go to Seokjin's now."

Jaein tilts her head, obviously not buying the lie. "Yes, I think we should."

Okay. I'm glad she pretends to not see the tension.

Jungkook nods and heads to his car, followed by all of us.

+

I lowkey want to write a fluffy Jungkook book. Should I? :) but again, I still have like 3 ongoing books