Chapter 5: Shopping

We went back to the apartment, I held on tight to the dress like a newborn baby. The guys were playing around when Liam shouted "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" If Daddy Direction swore, it meant there was big trouble. We all turned to him, waiting. "I had completely forgotten we had to be at the Premiere of The Hunger Games TONIGHT!" The guys fake-gasped and Niall giggled. Liam shot a few glares and sighed. "It's no big deal Leeyum! We'll just call in a stylist or something!" Harry declared, "And what we are we gonna do with Sash?" Niall added while giving me a one-armed squeeze. "Geez guys, I can take care of myself!" They all giggled, "But Sash can come! She'll be our plus one!" Louis screamed. Zayn smacked him, "Quit the shouting Tommo!" He glared back at him. Liam announced "Okay guys, the stylist is meeting us back home and Sash you're coming!" They all highfived and gave me a hug, cheering like maniacs.

When we got back home, we were welcomed by a lady called Macy, she beamed at all the boys except at Niall. She was pretty with long black hair and bright brown eyes. She looked at me kind-of strangely when Niall held my hand as we walked down the hallway. Anyways, she presented herself to me, she was cold and bitchy. As she went to get the clothes from her car, I asked Lou, "What up her arse?" He smirked, "She was Niall's girfriend at some point, and he broke-up with her two weeks ago. Guess seeing some beautiful chick by Nialler makes her sorry ass jealous!" I laughed and scruffed his hair, "Guess I'm lucky then!" Macy came back and plopped the suits on the couch. She grinned "Boys, I colour-coordinated you in blu and black!" Your name tags are on each of them and...is she going?" 'She' being me. I raised an eyebrow, Niall said icily, "Her name is Sasha." She shot a glance and raised an eyebrow at me. I gulped, I wasn't good at being a bitch so I just looked down at my feet. "Ok, well can I help you get ready then?" Liam started, "Su-" "We're okay thanks." Niall butted in, he had an arm draped protectively over my shoulders. She humphed and gathered her things and stomped out. The guys then all burst out laughing except Niall. He shot a glare to mischievous-looking Liam. "OH MY GAWD SASHAYOU HAVE TO COLOUR COORDINATE WITH US!" Louis screeched. I giggled, "I don't have a dress guys! I can't go!"

They all stopped and grinned, "What?" I asked. They shot themselves a few looks and smiled even wider. Niall grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder, "HORAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BRINGING ME?" I screeched. They just giggled and plopped me in the van. "LIAM, where are you bringing me, I'm scared!" I pouted, he laughed and winked "We're bringing you shopping!" We stopped in front of a gigantic mall and huddled inside, there was absolutely no one. Completely empty. "Guys why is there no one in here?" Niall smirked, "Because it's a sunday and we booked the mall!" My eyes widened, "BOOKED a mall?" "Those are the quircks of being a superstar babe" Harry sighed, ruffling his hair in a diva-like manner, "Ugh you're SUCH a diva Styles!" I rolled my eyes jokingly. He stopped and glared, "What did you just say?" 

I gulped, "Nothing Harry!" He quircked an eyebrow, "You are SO gonna regret this!" He started chasing me until we finally arrived panting in front of Dior. They all stopped in front of the open shop. "Let's go guys!" I screamed. They all shook their heads, "We're not going to Dior guys! It's fucking expensive!" They giggled and dragged me in. They started browsing through the racks, while I was standing awkwardly in the middle, I refused to be part of it. Harry and Louis giggled, "What's wrong?" They ushered me into a changing room and shoved something black into my hands, "Try it on Sash! And come out when you're done! We wanna see it!" I stripped my clothes off and slipped the black thing on. It was a nice felt material, stopping mid-thigh, there were little army-like golden shoulder pads, it hugged my chest, revealing a more than acceptable amount of my cleavage, "HARRY STYLES AND LOUIS TOMLINSON. What the hell is this dress? My name is not SLAG for fuck's sake!" I screamed. There were a few giggles from behind the velvet curtain. Zayn shouted back, "Just come out will you!" I answered back, "No way!" Niall butted in, "Babe, let me in and I'll tell you if it's okay right?" I sighed, "Okay come on in then." He came in and shut carefully the curtain and turned around. His eyes widened and his mouth fell open. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms across my chest, attempting to hide my shown-off breasts. "Seriously Sasha? You look mind-blowing! Any guy would have a boner by just looking at you! Come and show the guys." Before I could protest or even blush, he pulled the curtain open, revealing the boys standing there. They had the approximately same reaction as Niall, Louis and Harry high-fived, Zayn ran a hand through his quiff and Liam muttered a small "I have a girlfriend, stop it Liam." I blushed madly. "See!" Niall whispered into my ear. "Well, take it off now, you're wearing this!" Harry pushed me back into the small room and drew the curtains.

After paying, we went around the shops, stopped at Louboutin's, where I was literally wrestled into a new pair of heels then we started walking around before the guys stopped in front of Victoria's Secret. "No no no noooo, we're not shopping for MY lingerie!" They smirked and rushed in, "Get out NOW guys!" They didn't seem to hear me, Zayn was looking at the lace pants, picking a few coloured ones, Niall was looking at the frilly bras, Liam was calling Danielle by the cashier and Harry and Louis were trying on all the beauty products. Niall went up to Lou and Hazza and started whispering, Lou then strutted up to me,

"Sasha, do you like carrots?

"Eurmm sure?"

"Do you fart in public?"

"Wha-No!"

"Do you have pants on?"

"Yes!"

He continued with stupid questions until he asked me my bra size, I blurted automatically, "90C" I clamped my mouth shut and gasped, "YOU LITTLE FREAKING MIND CONTROLLING ASSHOLE!" I screeched running at him, he yelled "You heard her Niall! Start buying!" I started blushing but focused on catching Louis. Until I tripped on something and fell straight on my face. They all started laughing and helped me up. Their arms were full of pink bags, "Are all those bags seriously for me?" They grinned like mad and dragged me back to the van. I was so tired all of a sudden, Niall saw my eyes droop, "You can sleep baby." I leaned into his shoulder and sighed. I quickly fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------NIALL'S POV

Harry nudged me, "You're one lucky boy Nialler!" I glared and said while gritting my teeth, "Harry, shut the hell up, what if she hears you?" He rolled his eyes and started playing with Lou. Zayn eyed me, "You're going to have to tell her, she won't be single for long, and with her insecurities she'll never think you're so interested, she'll eventually go looking somewhere else."  I gulped, I was going to have to act soon, and just the thought of her seeing someone else made me feel sick. I looked down at Sasha sleeping, she was still completely oblivious to her charms, I think that's what made her even more beautiful. I looked back at Liam, he smiled, "You really do like her do you?" I nodded and blushed. He nodded back and started texting. When we stopped in front of the flat, I kissed her forehead to wake her. Her eyes fluttered open as she smiled at me. My heart stopped beating for a second.

---------------------------------------------------------------SASHA'S POV

Niall stared at me for a few seconds, "Do I have something on my face or?" He shook his head and blurted, "No you're beautiful." He slightly blushed, "Aww Nialler! That's sweet!" I pecked his cheek and he helped me out of the car, he never let go of my hand. We entered and the boys started getting ready. I hopped into the shower, when there was a knock on the door, "Yes?"

"It's me, Niall, can I come in?" "Eurmm sure?" The door creaked open as I peaked my head through the curtain, "Wazzup Nialler?" He laughed and sat on the sink, "I just wanted to say that I hope what that russian bitch didn't hurt you." I giggled, "Niall, you are seriously the kindest and sweetest guy I know. I'm fine!" He chuckled, "Okay, because I don't want you being hurt, I'll leave you to the shower, I put the shopping bags in the bedroom." I nodded and blew him a kiss. He blushed and hurried out. I entered the room and reached for my  new underwear and bras, I opened the striped pink bags. They were full of sexy lace in all different colours, they had spilled their fantasies on me. Great. I picked a deep green lace thong and bra and slipped on the dress. Beside the bags, lay on the bed, was a bunch of lipsticks, eyeshadows and concealers, I headed out of the room, "Where do all these come from?" The boys stared for a few seconds, Zayn mumbled a small "That dress will always have an effect on me..." Harry chirped, "It's from my 'Lost & Found'!" I coughed, "What the fuck Hazza?" "Yeah, all the ladies that come here and forget stuff..." I laughed and went back to preparing for the party. 

A limo awaited us downstairs, after driving for 30 minutes we arrived in front of the red carpet leading to the cinema. Niall took my hand, "I'll tell you what to do okay? Just act natural and smile!" I nodded, I was so fucking scared. What will they think when they see me? I didn't have time to ask myself more questions when the door opens and the screams flood in. The guys all go out, and Niall helps me out, putting a hand on the small of my back. He whispers, "Babe, they're taking photos, so you're going to have to prepare yourself for all the hate okay?" I quickly nodded and posed wherever Niall told me to. After finally entering the cinema room, the lights dimmed and the movie started.