New start (Niall Horan Fanfiction)

A WEEK BEFORE:

I rushed down the stairs, and sprinted into the front yard, It was really sunny outside making me scrunch up my eyes. I yanked open the mailbox by the road, to see the postman looking at me with round eyes, "What?" I snapped, he just mumbled and apology and shuffled off. I looked through the different envelopes and saw it. I think I looked at all the mail twenty times before realising that the letter I was searching for was actually there. When I saw it and my mouth gawped open. This was better than reality, I started whooping and I ran through the street in my pyjamas screaming very inappropriate words until I reached my best friend's house: Lola.

I knocked fifty times on the door, she opened looking like a zombie, "What happened now Sasha?" her voice was still thick of sleep. I continued hopping on spot as she rolled her eyes, I waved the letter in front of her. Her eyes widened, "HOLY SHIT SASHA!" We continued squealing in front of her house like a bunch of maniacs for 10 minutes. She stopped me, slowly asking, "So, let me get this straight: we have tickets to go to London for 6 months only us two, with a new apartment?" I nodded real fast. We squealed once more and did our personal handshake and we both parted ways, to go start packing. We were leaving the next morning for the Heathrow Airport. 

We arrived in front of the appartment, after walking all around London with our bags. "I think this is it babe." I huffed and started walking towards the front door, "Remember me next time, to never ever give you a map again." She slapped the back of my head gently, "Quit being a bitch and open the door!" I giggled and entered the building. It was really modern and classy, with beautiful paintings in the main lobby with nice leather couches. "What did we do to earn this?" I asked dreamily. "That's what you get when you're hot babes like us." I rolled my eyes and went into the lift. She shuffled in beside me and we hit the 3rd floor. As we entered the appartment, I think we died. It was absolutely beautiful. With plants, paintings, furniture. We ran towards the rooms calling 'dibs' on the one we found first. We started unpacking. My room was medium-sized with a lot of light from the enormous windows. I had a walk-in closet and my own bathroom and an enormous bed. This is my new life I thought. 

Lola rushed into my room, "Let's go get food! Fucking craving for a Starbucks!"