Quinn

A/N: Y/Z/S Stands for "You Zodiac Sign" I guess if you're a Libra too it's kinda of redundant, but just oh well. Idk I never really pictured Chris as an aggressive jealous person, but you got to have obligatory jealousy element in any FWB Fanfiction.  

I was sitting in a booth with Chris, admiring the nebulous themed wallpaper. I was trying very hard not to look at him. Ever since he'd said we weren't just friends five minutes ago, my heart raced every time I looked at him.

I loved this place for it's space theme. The benches were covered in navy blue leather with constellations printed on them, the walls were covered in nebuli, colored with brilliant purples and blues. Each table's surface way pock marked, and cratered like the moon, but covered with translucent glass to create a smoother place for eating.

I'd taken Chris here a year or so ago when I'd found it. I remember him telling me I should've invited Pj too because he'd love it. Other than that one time he hadn't been here with me since. I, however, had been here many times.

"So how did they know about Enrique?" He asked as he looked over the menu. I turned to him but focused on the specials so I wouldn't have to meet his eyes.

"Oh that was the tale of 'Chris and his long lost brother'," I laughed. "I've also had Pj in a few as well, in all the ones where Chris goes to space."

"I'm sure he'd be honored," Chris chuckled.

"So what is good here?" He asked.

"Oh the Orion is really good, it's basically a blueberry lemon bar," I said. "That's my personal favorite." We sat in silence while Chris glanced over the menu.

"Hey," Chris grabbed my hand to catch my attention, and I felt the place where he touched me tingle.

"Is the Libra good," He asked pushing the menu towards me. I made the mistake of looking up to his face, and ended up having to take moment to catch my breath.

The lighting in the cafe was a bit odd, a mixture of soft yellow, bright white, cool blue, and deep purple, to create a more spacey atmosphere. It all made Chris look like an ethereal being. The light that happen to be shining on our table was bright white. He eyes stood out brilliantly, the green and browns glowing. His lips were the perfect shade of pink, and his hair fell just right across his forehead. The beam of bright white surrounding him made him look angelic.

"I..." I couldn't form a sentence.

"Because I'm a Libra," He prompted. "So it'd be cool."

"I want to trace all your freckles! I want to drown in your eyes, I want to kiss you for hours, and sleep in your arms. I want to make you feel happy all the time!" My brain screamed, and I couldn't speak. It was all hitting me now, as I sat in this small cafe. I loved Chris, how had I never known, it was so obvious now. Such a simple truth it felt like it'd always been that way. Why now? Why like this?

"Y/N," Chris waved a hand in front of my eyes, and I wanted to grab it, to kiss his knuckles,

and tell him how amazing he was.

"Oh um it's a caramel frappuccino," I said instead.

"Sounds good," He grinned, looking back down. I leaned back in my seat sighing. The air

blew out from my mouth made my hair fly up. This is so crappy.

"I think I'll get the Libra and the (Y/Z/S)," He said, and then laughed.

"Hey like us," He laughed pointing between us, and I smiled weakly. This is not happening. I did not fall for the cliche. I was not in love with my Friend With Benefits partner. No, no, nope, no I wasn't, this was all fake, a simple mistake. He just looked really hot today, I just wanted to fuck him. I'd do it and get it out of my system after this.