We Are Allowed To Have Sex

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," he said sincerely after a moment.

"No problem, bestie," I said adding the last bit for myself as well.

As the movie progressed it was obvious it wasn't going to get much better. However, what we hadn't been expecting was a sex scene from the two very good looking main characters. It wasn't a quickie either, it was incredibly sensual. It was as if the writers had created the whole movie just so they could showcase this particular scene.

It was that moment that things became awkward, because it hit us both at the same time that we'd done that, with each other. It was also pretty evident that we were both simultaneously remembering it as we listened to the moans from the speakers. I don't know what Chris felt but even though this movie was absolute shit, seeing and hearing this along with him being right next to me was making me want to do it again. I fiddled with my fingers, praying that the scene would end soon. I was painfully aware that Chris and I were sitting dangerously close, bare legs touching, arms against one another. Normally it wouldn't be odd for us to be that close, I was a cuddly person with all my friends, and Chris was no different. However, now, I was on fire everywhere our skin was in contact.

"You know," Chris began slowly, and I turned to him. He was grinning at me innocently. "You looked way hotter than that chick when I had you in bed." That was all it took for me to pounce on him. He gave a grunt as I attacked him. My whole body flung onto him, and my lips engulfing his. He responded immediately, as though he'd been hoping for this. The popcorn bowl fell to the floor, the kernels scattering everywhere.

"Oh shit," I murmured as Chris sucked on my neck.

"Forget it," He begged, capturing my lips with his again. His large hands that I'd admired so much earlier were finally roaming my body. Chris began fumbling with the buttons of my top, but was too excited to properly undo them. I moved back a bit to help him.

I was straddling him, as he was leant back slightly against the couch cushions. He was biting his lip as I undid the buttons, and the way he watched me made me feel confident. He looked at me like I was a Goddess, like he couldn't believe he was getting me to take my top off for him. I wanted to make him scream, why had I never noticed how hot he was?

"Oh shit," I said losing some confidence as my hand brushed something greasy. I was just in my bra now, but I realized that as I'd been eating popcorn, some butter had dripped some onto my chest. I felt embarrassed, like I was a slob or something. Chris, knowing my personality well enough to see I was trying to cover how mortified I was, gave me a sly grin.

He leaned forward, tongue slithering from between his pink lips and licked the butter from off my boobs. I grinned down at him, sucking on my skin, as I felt shivers cascade through my body. He let his teeth graze my skin gently making me feel like I was pumped full of electricity. I don't know how he managed to know exactly what made me go crazy.

"Oh gosh Chris," I threw my head back moaning his name. I felt him harden underneath me as I continued calling his name. His fingers moved around to my back and deftly unhooked my bra. I then helped him remove his shirt. I was surprised that this was the second time doing this, but my best friend's body still made me excited. It was so nice. I loved his figure, and I still couldn't find any flaws.

I then moved down so my mouth was hovering over the waistband of his jeans. I licked my lips, wanting to tease him a little. I kissed just above the top of his pants. I kissed up his body, dragging my breasts across his bare stomach and chest as I went. He seemed to be enjoying it immensely. He watched he with dark eyes, and every so often a muttered profanity would escape his lips.

"You wanna go for round two Kendall," I whispered in his ear, and then bit it lightly. He didn't respond verbally but somehow managed to pick me up bridal style, and took me to his room.

..............

"So here we are again," I breathed, a bit frustrated with my own lack of self-control.

"That shouldn't have been so easy to do," He commented, he as well seemed a little surprised by the lack of judgement he'd used.

"Yeah, I mean we didn't even resist for a minute," I said covering my face with my hands and sighing. "This is getting out of control." Silence followed for a while. We both laid there, unsure of what to do.

"Maybe we should just let it get out of control," I heard him mumbled. I flipped over to face him immediately. I stared at him incredulously, he hadn't moved but was still staring at the ceiling.

"What!" I demanded.

"Look, promising that we won't do this again isn't going to work," He shrugged.

"How do you know," I said getting frustrated with him not making eye contact and yanked his shoulder so he was turned towards me.

"Well can you honestly say that if I began kissing you again you'd push me away?" He asked.

"Cocky asshole," I muttered.

"Well," He smirked.

"Alright I wouldn't, okay."

"Yeah, and if you flashed your tits right now I'd be on you again in seconds," He confessed and I laughed. He talked like a fucking ninth grader and yet some how it was endearing.

"But I can't figure out why, why now of all times. I mean we've been friends for so long," I said looking down, and tracing patterns in the sheets.

"I think I know," Chris commented, and I looked up.

"Well we broke that barrier, we crossed that line, we'll never be the same again," He said slowly.

"Bit melodramatic," I mumbled.

"Not like that," He rolled his eyes. "I mean we were both lonely, we made a mistake, but no matter what we do we can't forget that we had sex."

"Chris you're literally just stating the obvious," I laughed.

"Hear me out," He whined hitting me in the face with a pillow as I giggled.

"We want to do it more now because it's forbidden you know," He said, and suddenly I had something to blame everything on. Yes, yes, that could work. I didn't have feelings for Chris it was loneliness first, and then the attraction to the forbidden. A weight seemed to lift from my shoulders.

"You're so right!" I said excitedly.

"So," Said Chris intellectually. "We just make it not forbidden."

"I don't follow," I said stupidly. "I don't think becoming friends with benefits is the best-"

"Noooooo," Chris shut me down. "Not that, we trick our brains. We agree right here right now that we are allowed to have sex with each other. Once we decide it's fine, our brains will stop craving it."

"You really think that will work?" I asked slowly.

"Well, I know you'll have a lot of nights crying yourself to sleep because you're missing this cock," He said biting his lip and pointing to his crotch, and it was my turn to hit him with a pillow.

"You know maybe you're right, that could be the answer," I finally gave in.

"So it's agreed," he said simply. "We are allowed to have sex with each other?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"Pinky promise," He smirked putting his pinky out and winking at our little joke.

"Pinky promise," I rolled my eyes and hooked our smallest fingers together.