Part 15

You hold your breath as you hide behind the bushes. The monster called Nian is sleeping under a tree. He really does looks like a lion , but 2 times larger. His skin are green and his hair are bright red.

You jumped out of the bushes and ran towards him. His eyes immediately opened and stared at you. His red eyes light up and three orange lantern floats towards you.

" What the- "

Three laser beam shoots at you , you dodged it. The laser hits the ground and exploded. Nian stood up and roared. His voice are so loud that the ground trembled.

" This is a monster !!? MORE LIKE A FREAKING GOD !! " You shouted.

Nian spits out fireballs from his mouth , you deflect it with your sword. You can feel extra power inside you , but the Goblin Priest didn't explain what's your power is.

Nian eyes light up again , the three lantern rushed towards you.

" Alright let's take care of these lantern first. " You said.

You jumped and dodged the lasers , you launched yourself to one of the lanterns and slashed it with your sword. The lantern exploded and knocked you into one of the trees. You dropped back down onto the ground.

" Goddamn it... huh ? "

You noticed your sword is start glowing , you feel power rushing out from your body. Nian is ready to pounce at you.

" Bring it on ! "

" RAWWRRR !! " Nian roared and jumped to you. You hold your sword tight and slashed the air between you and Nian , a red shockwave rushed out from your sword and knocked Nian back to where he was standing. He landed on his back. Leaves , grass and branches are all over his fur. Nian stood up and ran away.

" HEYY !! GET BACK HERE !! " You shouted. But he's already lost in the woods.

You walked back to the village , it's almost night. You saw Tzuyu , playing with the goblins. You walked to her.

" Your highness... " You called.

" ___ ! You're back ! " Tzuyu smiled.

You hugged her. You were really worried , you were scared that you would lose her.

You love her.

Tzuyu hugged you back.

" I'm fine now , don't worry. " Tzuyu said.

" Have you defeated Nian ? " The Goblin Priest suddenly appeared behind you.

" No , he- "

Two laser beams blasted a few houses , around 5 feet from you. A loud familiar roar can be heard.

" It's him.. " You said.

The goblins start running away from the village , in the dark woods you saw a set of angry red eyes staring at you. His eyes light up and two laser beams blasted you on your chest.

Your whole body became numb , you see yourself flying , and crashed into a tree. Your whole body became weak and you felt yourself burning and hard to breath.

" ___ !!! " Tzuyu shouted.

Your vision became shaky and blurry. You heard the Goblin Priest mumbling words again. A warm light shines on you and you felt yourself getting normal again.

" Are you okay ? " Tzuyu ran to you and asked.

" Y-yeah... I'm fine. I need to finish this. " You said and stood up with your sword in your hand. " Hide , Tzuyu. " You said and ran to Nian.

" I'll help you ! " The Goblin Priest shouted and start mumbling words , you felt yourself getting stronger. You swing your sword , a red shockwave blasted on Nian but he already dodged it , Nian spits fireballs to you and you deflect them away. Two laser beams blasted on the ground beside you , you jumped away from the blast.

The village is on fire , all the goblins already evacuated except you and the Goblin Priest. The Goblin Priest pointed at Nian and cast a spell. A green cage appeared and trapped Nian inside , you ran to the lantern and slashed it , it exploded but you blocked it. Nian roared and destroyed the cage , a laser beam blast on the Goblin Priest.

" Nooo !!! " You shouted.

The Goblin Priest is lying on the ground , smoke coming out from his body.

" We are here to help. " Xavier appeared behind you , along with the pack. The wolves charged at Nian. They slashed Nian with their claws , Nian roared in pain , he's completely surrounded.

" ____ !! Run !! We'll take care of him. " Xavier shouted.

You grabbed Tzuyu hand and ran out of the woods.

To Be Continue ❤️