Part 7

You are running in the dungeon . The only sound you heard is your own footsteps . Your legs are getting tired of running , but you didn't slow down .

" TZUYU ??? TZUYU?? " You shouted .

You heard a soft moaning in front . You quickly rushed to the sound .

You saw Tzuyu inside , she's on the floor , back leaning on the wall . You can't see her face because it's too dark .

" Hang on . " You said .

You slammed the lock with your sword , but it didn't budged . You bring up your sword , and slammed the lock again . The lock finally opened.

You opened the gate and ran to her .

" Tzuyu ! "

You are shocked by what you see , her face was slapped hard , it's swollen.

" Did he did this to you ...? " You gritted your teeth . You see tears felling from her eyes . Your heartache watching her like this .

" Lets go . " You carried her in your arms .

You saw a woman with two kids in the next dungeon room .

" Are you Evan's wife ? " You asked her . She nodded .

" Where is he ? Is my husband okay ? " The woman asked hastily .

You slammed the lock of their gate too . You carried Tzuyu and brought Evan families back to the throne .

Evan is nowhere to be seen . King Stefan is coughing , kneeling on the ground.

" COME OUT ... cough cough ... YOU LITTLE .. cough ... BRAT !! " King Stefan shouted .

Then you saw Evan appeared behind a statue , holding a green glowing potion , heading to King Stefan .

" Daddy !! " Evan's kids shouted .

King Stefan quickly turned and stared at you all . You felt your heart stopped . Evan is behind King Stefan , he saw you with his families .

King Stefan smiled , and charged to you .

" NOOO !!! " Evan screamed , grabbing King Stefan neck .

" ERGHHH !! GET OFF ME !! " King Stefan try to grabbed Evan , but failed .

" I WILL TAKE YOU DOWN WITH ME !! " Evan raised up his potion , about to smash it into King Stefan head . King Stefan quickly lie down , crushing Evan on his back .

King Stefa stood up , and raised his sword , he's going to stab Evan that passed out on the floor .

You quickly run to Evan , pulled out both of your swords and blocked his attack .

" You are not hurting anyone anymore . " You said , staring into King Stefan eyes .

King Stefan roared , he swing his swords sideways , you dodged it . You took out the potion that Queen Radientz gave you , and drank it . You launched yourself straight to him . Your movement became faster , stronger . You stabbed his arms and legs , he screamed in pain .

He slammed his sword on the ground again , but this time you jumped ...

Everything seems to slow down ....

You aimed your sword at King Stefan skull ...

You landed ...

The sound of iron piercing through the skull can be heard ...

The sound of blood flowing out ....

You stepped back . King Stefan is no longer exist .

You carried Tzuyu with your right arm , and hold your only sword left with your left arm . Evan has woke up , he reunited with his families . He thanked you.

" I can't tell you how grateful am i , for saving my family . " Evan said .

" It's fine , you helped me a lot too . " You said .

You and Tzuyu and your troop head back to your country . Tzuyu is really tired , she slept on your back while you carry her .

Your whole body hurts , it was a tough fight , but it's worth it .

You reached Radientz .

" Congratulations, young warrior , you saved her . " The Queen Radientz said .

" It's all thanks to you , your majesty . " You bowed .

" We have news for you . " The Queen said .

" What is it ? " You asked.

" You can't return to your country yet , your king orders . " The Queen said .

" W-what .. ? " You stunned .