Part 1

" ... and so we have decided to put ____ as the princess's bodyguard . " the king said .

Everyone clapped . You bowed to the king and then to the crowd .

In this kingdom, prince and princess will get their own bodyguard once they reached 18 years old and they're allowed to go anywhere they want .

After the meeting is over , the king brought you to the princess's room . The king knocked on her door .

" Coming . " You heard a girl said .

The door opened , it's not the princess , it's her maid .

" Your majesty . " the maid bowed .

" Where's Princess Tzuyu ? " the king asked .

" She's inside . " the maid stepped aside , you and the king went in the room .

The princess is listening to songs with headphones on and using her laptop on bed .

" Ahem. " the king coughed .

The princess quickly close her laptop, took off her headphones and stood up from bed .

" Father . " the princess bowed .

" This is your bodyguard , ____ . He'll be protecting you from now on . " the king explained .

" I don't need a bodyguard , father , i don't like being watched all the time . " the princess said .

" You are a princess , Tzuyu , you must have a bodyguard . " the king said sternly.

" Sigh fine whatever , can i go back to bed ? " Tzuyu asked .

" Have you taken your breakfast? " the king asked .

" She took her breakfast on bed , your majesty. " the maid said .

" Why can't you eat with me " the king asked .

" Can you leave my room ? " the princess asked .

" I am your father . " the king said .

" And i'm your daughter , you didn't even spend time with me on my birthday , and you call yourself a father ? " the princess said .

" I told you i was busy with- " the king explained.

" Forget it , you are always busy , leave now . " the princess said .

The king sighed and left the room . You bowed to the princess and wanted to leave with the king .

" You , stay . " the princess ordered .

" Yes , your highness . " You bowed to her .

You stood there for few hours while the princess is busy with her laptop . You peeped at her , she's tall and elegant , her visual is no joke , she sometimes combed her black hair with her fingers and it makes you nervous . She's really pretty .

She closed her laptop . She took a deep breath then look at you . You look away , not moving a muscle .

" I would like to go the market , i believe that you need to follow me , right ? " the princess asked .

" Yes , I believe that's necessary, your highness . " You answered .

" Alright , bring me my coat . We are leaving now . " the princess ordered .

You walked to her closet , you opened it and was awestruck by what you saw . The closet is huge and it's full of clothes and dresses . You searched for her coat .

You helped her put on the coat , she flipped her hair and it hits your face . Luckily your sunglasses prevent her hair from poking your eyes . But the fragrance of her hair makes you breathless.

You followed behind her and exit the castle . You double checked your equipment; a sword ( we still use it these day ), handphone , walkie-talkie and your wallet .

The princess saw your sword at your belt .

" Are you going to slice me ? " the princess asked .

You almost choked on your own saliva and burst into laughter . But you hold it in .

" Of course not , your highness. " You said .

" I'm asking stupid question . " the princess mumbled to herself .

The villagers was excited to meet the princess , everyone gathered and waved to the princess , but she didn't waved back , she was on her phone .

She bought some fruits and some chocolates .

" Hey , lend me some money . "the princess ordered .

You took out you wallet and gave her 50 dollars , she took it and bought more chocolates and snack .

Your legs are getting sore after few hours of walking , but luckily you were trained to handle these conditions. You're the elite of the best bodyguard , your skills and stamina broke all their records . Your father was a soldier and he trained you to be one since you're young , but he died in war .

You helped the princess carry her things , it's already evening but the princess is still shopping .

" Your highness , we should head back to the castle . " You whispered to the princess.

" Okay then . " the princess said and walked back to the castle . You placed her things in her room and went to the dining room .

You stood at the side while the royal family had their dinner . The princess changed her clothes and came to the dining table . You were relieved that she came instead of staying in her room .

Only the queen , the princess are present at the dining table .

" Where's father and my baby brother ? " the princess asked .

" Your father has urgent things to do , your brother is sleeping , he's ill . " the queen explained .

The princess sighed and ate her dinner . After that , you followed the princess to her room .

" You may leave . " The princess said to you after she reached her room .

" Yes , your highness . " You bowed and she went in .

You walked back to your room and kept all your equipment. You took a shower and went to bed .

" Tomorrow is another day . " You said to yourself .