Part 14

You woke up , not feeling any coldness.

You turn your head and saw Tzuyu on your shoulder , her naked body leaned on your arm.

You felt your cheek getting hot , Tzuyu took off her blankets and unzipped her jackets , and wrapped both of you together , leaving her naked inside the blankets with you.

You tried to get up , Tzuyu immediately woke up.

" Your highness !! I'm so sorry. " You knelt infront of her.

" For what...? " Tzuyu chuckled.

" ... "

" It won't... be good.... if you freeze to death. " Tzuyu said while rubbing her eyes.

You helped Tzuyu wrapped herself back , getting ready to continue your journey. You can't focus as your mind keep flashing Tzuyu sexy body leaning on you.

You tied Tzuyu on your back and start walking downhill. You saw the wolves resting few metres from you under a tree.

" Your highness. " Xavier suddenly appeared beside you , walking with you.

" Hi Xavier... " Tzuyu waved weakly.

" I'll help you guys get downhill faster. "

Xavier squeezed in between your legs from behind you and lift you up with you on his back , you hold on to his neck.

" Hold tight. "

Xavier start accelerating , you are amazed by this wolf speed.

He's running so fast even though he's carrying two human. You thought.

The other wolves joined the run. All of them running beside you.

" Thank you. " You said.

" It's nothing. "

*** SCENE CHANGE ***

You reached the Amazon after a few minutes.

" We'll meet again , your highness. " Xavier said after you climbed off his back.

" Bye.. " Tzuyu said weakly.

Xavier howled , the wolf pack start running back to the hill. Xavier watched you and Tzuyu for a few seconds then joined the pack.

" We are near , your highness. " You said. Tzuyu nodded.

You walked in the Amazon forest , the forest is like a maze. You saw a small green creature chopping a tree.

" Hey you !! " You shouted.

The green creature jumped and start running away.

" Wait !! " You chased after it.

The green creature zipped through the forest so fast your eyes can't catch up. You closed your eyes and listen to it footsteps. You followed the sound until your reach a small village. All the houses are like the size of a watermelon.

You stepped carefully , trying not to destroy anyone houses.

" OMG !! A HUMAN !! " A small voice shouted , it startled you and you accidentally stepped on a house.

" Oops. "

" POSITION READY !! " A line of green creatures holding spears stepped infront of you.

" Goblins ? " You asked.

" ATTACK !! "

" Woah woah wait wait !! " You tried to stop them.

But then you realise their spear can't even scratch your skin.

" Stop !!! " A loud voice said. The goblins moved out of the way. An old goblin with a staff walk towards you.

" Bring her here. " She ordered.

She must be the priest. You thought.

" Yes I am. " The Goblin Priest said.

" Wait.. what? "

" Nothing , just bring her into the garden. " The Gonlin Priest pointed at the huge garden few metres away from you.

You carried Tzuyu to the garden and placed her on the flowers. The Goblin Priest walked next to her and start mumbling some words with her hands up.

A green orb appeared above her hand , she guide it to Tzuyu chest.

" This orb will absorb the poison out from her body , it may take a few hours for her to recover. " The Goblin Priest said.

" But how did you- "

" I can read minds and tell the future. " The Goblin Priest smiled.

" Thank you. " You bowed to her.

" It's our pleasure to help. I have a favour to ask. "

" What is it. "

" As you can see , we goblins are not good in combat , our race is threatened by a monster call Nian. Do you mind killing it for us ? " The Goblin Priest asked.

" Any info about this ... Nian ? " You asked.

" He's similar to a lion , he even roars like a lion , but his skin is green and her fur is red , his eyes are big and red. " The Goblin Priest said.

She pointed at you with her staff and start mumbling some words. A red orb appeared infront of you.

" I'll gift you this power , this may help you to kill Nian. " The Goblin Priest said.

" Then let's not waste any time. " You smiled and drew your sword.