Do I really love him?

Start from the beginning

We sang along as we drove to Rii's house since she didnt want to drive.

"Hey bitches" She said as she got in.

"Morning my hoe" I replied smirking.

"Whats popping chica?" Tahj replied.

We drove to school and pulled into the parking lot.We got out and I locked the car.

I walked into school and said some heys to people.While I was walking to my locker,I saw Nick with a girl braced to a locker.I sighed.

'Whats going on with that girl and Nick?"

"I dont know Tahj"

"They look like they dating"

"I really dont care Rii"

"Stop lying girl,you know you want him"

"Tahj just stop, okay?"

"Fine!"

I really wish that everytime they see Nick and some girl that they dont ask me anything about him like damn is that too much to ask for.

-Lunch Time-

Nick has been trying to talk to me but I'vee been ignoring him.Why? I just feel like,you know.Its lunch and I really wasnt that hungry so I just got a gatorade and a sandwich.

"Hey guys"

"Hey Tay"

"Hey boo"

Then he walked in with his friends,they were laughing and talking and he was looking mighty foinee!I still dont understand how I've never seen him around here.Maybe because I had my head stuck too high up Vontae's ass.Lol.I didnt even go to his funeral come to think of it.When they found his body they just buried him two days after.I was gonna go but then memories so I stayed home and chilled with Daddy.

I felt a tap on my shoulder shaking me out my thoughts.Then a figure sat next to me.I smelt the cologne and already knew it was Nick.I turned and looked at him with a fake ass smile on my face.

'Why you been ignoring a nigga?"

"I wasnt ignoring you"

"Yes you were,you didnt reply to any of my messages"

"Oh I didnt see them"

"Iight so I was thinking,can I take you on a date this Saturday?'

"Uh I would like too,but I think the girl you were talking to would love too"

"Why you gotta bring her in?"

"Because It looks like yall dating thats why"

"Aint shit going on"

"Really?"

"Im serious Taylor,she was just a one time thing"

"Ok then,I'll go out with you"

"Ok I'll pick you up at 8"

"Okay"

He kissed me on my cheeks then walked off.Did I say that he was looking fine? Cause he was.He was wearing a white T-shirt with a black Last Kings jacket,with some black jeans and his black and white jordans and his LK snapback.

-Last Period-

So now me and the girls are off to gym.I was wearing my black crop top with my black and white boy shorts with my black and white converse.Tahj was wearing her red polo T-shirt with her white boy shorts and her red and white chuck taylors and Rii was wearing her pink sports bra with her grey boy shorts and her grey and pink converse.