You're feeling the inner fangirl. You start to blush.

"Man, I don't know. I'm just there to be honest. Doing my own thing. I don't really like following the crowd when it comes to group work."

"Exactly. And he saw that and that's what's attractive to him. Guys don't like girls that has a lot of friends that always base their opinion on what they say. You didn't have that big circle of friends did you?"

You shook your head.

"Well okay, there you go. And that's one reason how you caught his eye."

You put your elbow on the table and place your face in between your hands.

"Oh my gosh, I never knew. Why was I so clueless?"

"Trust me, you both were but everyone else knew y'all had a little something something going on."

You just blush, you're speechless. Even till this day, you still get the butterflies. You just never knew.

/phone ringing/

"Excuse me. Imma take this outside."

Moments later, Shownu comes back and says that he has to go to his sisters place to watch his nephew. You agreed and you both left the restaurant, leaving the cash on the table.

You both walk to the car and see a gift box on top of the car. You thought Shownu left it up there but he seemed confused on why it's up there when it's not even his. He grabs the gift box from the top of the car and reads the note.

"It said it's for you." He hands it to you.

"Are you sure this isn't yours?"

"If it was mine, would I be dumb enough to leave it on top of my car and forget about it?"

You just stare at him.

"Uhm .. yeah?"

He thought about it.

"You're right but no, this is not mine."

It seemed a little sketchy so you placed the gift box on the side walk and left it there, got in the car and drove off.

You just got home.

Jinyoung's home, sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone. You walked to the kitchen real quick, walked to him and sat next to him. He put his arm around you then kisses you.

"How was lunch with Shownu?"

"It was great, he got so tanned and buffer than I can remember."

He gave you the puppy eyes.

"But I'm still more handsome than him right?"

You giggled then constantly kissed him all over his face.

All of a sudden, the door bell rang.

You get up to open the door but Jinyoung stopped you by placing his hand on your arm.

"No stop. Whatever you do, do not open that door or any door."

"Why not?"

You stood up anyways and went to the door.

JINYOUNG'S POV: The door bell rang. Freak, it better not be someone leaving that gift box again. I tried stopping Y/N from opening the door but she didn't listen. My minds going crazy right now. What if someone just shoots her? What if there is a box, she opens it and then it explodes? I slapped my face to get back into reality.

"Y/N wait!"

I say as she opens the door. Someone hands her a tiny gift box. I couldn't see who it was, only their hand. I ran to the door to attack the person, turns out to be ..

"Shownu, what are you doing here?"

Phew, I thought it was a stranger. If it was, I would've beat their ass.

"I came to give you your early baby shower gift. Just in case if I can't make it to the baby shower. It was in my pocket already but I forgot to give it to you at lunch so, here you go. Oh hey what's up Jinyoung, haven't seen you in forever. How you been kid?"

"Feeling better now since you're here haha but I'm really nervous yet excited for the baby to come."

"Ahh you'll do fine. Both of you. Relax all right? Everything will be fine since you both have each other. I'll see you guys soon, okay?"

"Alright, see you later."

"Bye Shownu, thanks again."

JINYOUNG'S POV: I closed the door then looked at Y/N. She smiled then walked up to me and grabbed the gift box and said, "Never open the door huh?" Then walks away. I rolled my eyes then followed behind her to the kitchen.

For some reason she had a string attached to her shirt coming from the outside the door, I stopped her.

"Y/N don't move."

"What is it?" She said while turning around to face me but once she turned around a beeper went off. She's looking at me confused.

"What's going on?"

A timer went off. I grab her and go to the corner to huddle over her to protect her from getting hit with anything.

"ITS A BOMB. PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN."

She pushed me away from her.

"What are you talking about?! That's the timer for the cookies I just put in the oven! I have to take it out before it gets burned."

She leaves to turn the timer off.

"There was a string attached to your shirt coming from outside of the door. I thought if you move, something will explode"

"My shirt probably got stuck on the side of the door which made the thread to come undone."

She was right.

What's going on? Is this all in my head? I thought to myself, calm down Jinyoung, everything will be fine... right?

I received a text.

/text message from unknown number/

"Does your wife not like receiving gifts? :("