I sighed then got up, I walked towards the door, opening it, seeing Eren holding a bag. "Sorry I took so long, I went to the store to pick up a few things for you."

Eren said smiling. "You didn't have to.."

I said. "I insist, plus it's a thank you gift, the dinner was good and you helped me."

Eren said looking down smiling. "Thank you"

I said, Eren looked up smiling, he nodded. "So did you get some rest?"

Eren said. "Yes mom."

He laughed, he set the bag near the couch and sat down. We stayed like that for a bit till I broke the silence. "Wanna go for a walk?"

I asked, he looked up at me then smiled. "Sure."

We got up and grabbed our sweaters then walked out. "So where are we going?"

Eren asked, "Where ever our legs takes us" I said, Eren laughed at my lame joke.

God his laugh is amazing, wait what am I saying?

Soon we reached a park with a small pond. The grass was green, the wind was nice, the sun was out, birds were chirping, the nice breeze against my face, Eren and I sitting on a bench. "Hey Eren?"

I said, "Hm?"

He replied looking around not making eye contact. "Nothing nevermind.. it's nothing really.."

I said looking the opposite direction of him. "oh.. okay then."

He said. 

Soon we decided to go to a nearby cafe, we entered the small yet lovely cafe, Eren and I walked up to the cashier to order. "U-um how c-can I help you?"

A young lady said standing behind the register, she had blonde mixed with red hair. And her uniform was a white shirt with a black skirt and a small name tag. She was blushing abit, she was looking at Eren.. I don't know why but I feel weird.

"Um i'll have a coffee, medium double double."

Eren said smiling, Eren looked at me, "What are you getting Levs?"

Wait did he just nickname me??

"Tea"

I said. "Is that all?"

The young lady said looking at Eren, Eren nodded. "That will be four dollars and five cents."

She said smiling still looking at Eren.

Eren took out his wallet but I stopped him. "Let me pay."

I said smiling weakly. "No, I insist."

Eren said smiling, "Eren, Please?"

He looked into my eyes then nodded. I took out my wallet and payed the young lady. Me and Eren walked to a table with two seats by the window. "You didnt have to do that, you know?"

Eren said looking at me, "Well, I wanted too, plus it was only like five dollars."

I said looking out the window.

Soon our orders came, "Here you go, one coffe and one tea."

The young lady said. "Thank you..?"

Eren said waiting for an answer,"It's Petra."

She said smiling. "Thank you Petra."

He said smiling back at her, Petra left to the register still staring at Eren "Levi?"

Eren asked, "Yeah?"

I looked at Eren seeing him drinking his coffee. "Are you gay?"

He said bluntly. My eyes widened and I almost choked on my tea while drinking it. I put my cup down wiping my mouth with the table tissue by the window. "W-what made you ask that? Did someone tell you? Who told you?"

I said. "Levi, no one told me it was just a question."

He said, I looked down in embarrassment.

"..."

I sipped my tea.
"Well.. are you?"

I looked at him then put my cup of tea down. "I dont know.. I dont know my sexuality... So.."

He nodded. "Have you ever had a first kiss?"

I asked. He looked away blushing. "N-no.."

I raised my eyebrow but shrugged it off. "You?"

He looked up at me. "No, I haven't even been in a relationship either, just to many people you can't trust."

I said sipping once more of my tea, he nodded. We talked till this Petra girl walked over to us. "U-um Eren? I was thinking since I'm off my shift do you wanna.. I dont know maybe.. Go to my place..?"

Petra asked blushing putting her hands behind her back biting her lip. "Sorry but I'm going have to decline, I'm very sorry."

Eren said smiling at me. "B-but, he's your friend he will understand, he can leave and..we could be.. Alone."

She said blushing. "Sorry, Did you hear me the first time? I said I have to decline."

Eren said bluntly.

She tilted her head foward nodding in defeat, she turned around then dropped something she bent down picked it up flashing her pink pantie. Which Eren ignored.

She standed up seeing Eren looking at me smiling, she made a disgusted face then walked away hearing her high heels fade to the front door. "We should go, it's getting dark."

Eren said taking my hand heading out, I blushed, his hands are soft and warm.
We reached my house, we were at my door step, the sun was setting. "Well I think I should head home now."

Eren said smiling weakly. "Well night Levs."

He smiled. "Night-"

Eren cut me off hugging me, my eyes widened but softens, I hugged back smiling. Eren pulled back then smiled. He waved then started walking in the direction to his house not that far from here.

I walked inside seeing my mother on the couch watching her evening tv shows. "Welcome Home! Um Levi I didnt cook dinner, I just got back so, you can order something or go to the nearby store for something to eat."

She said standing up taking money out of her bag. "I'll just go to the store, want something?"

I said. "I'm okay."

She smiled, I nodded then walked out the door, walking there was a short walk.

Soon I reached it, it was opened all night so no rush. I looked around, finding nothing to eat, screw it I'm gonna have noodles for dinner.

I also grabbed more tea for tomorrow after purchasing the items, I walked out heading home.

I soon reached my house got inside and started the oven, grabbed a clean pot filled it with water then set it on the oven waiting for it to boil then I added then noodles.

After it was done cooking I poured it into a bowl then walked to the dinning table with a cup a tea.

I finished my dinner then walked upstairs to my room to sleep, I layed in bed and my phone buzzed.

Messages

Eren: Levi are you up?

Levi: yeah, I was just heading to bed.

Eren: oh sorry, I just cant sleep so I thought I would talk to you

Levi: Oh Okay.

Eren: Yeahh

After texting each other for hours we finally said good night, I looked at the time 3:05 am.

I smiled soon sleep took over me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is taking 4 ever Ugh!

┻┻︵ヽ('Д´)ノ︵┻┻