Chapter 17~ Luke

~4 weeks later~
"Happy Birthday Daddddddddy!" Faith yells jumping on me.

"Thanks Babygirl!"

"Yay!" She giggles and I look around.

"Where's mommy?"

"I don't know she was gone when I woke up." Faith says laughing.

"Awe Faith you're hiding something." She giggled and ran downstairs.

"Mommy. Mommy. I woke daddy up!" Faith yells. "Mommy?"

"Lil what's wrong." I say running downstairs. She's looking at the ceiling.

"I got a pancake stuck on the ceiling?" She laughs and looks at me. "Happy birthday baby." She says kissing me.

"Where's my gift?"

"You'll get it later greedy."

"But.." I pout and look at her.

"No."

"Ugh fine!" I say crossing my arms and taking the pancakes from her.

"Good." She says and picks Faith up. "Give daddy your gift."

"Yay!" She giggles and gives me a box. "Open it. Open it!"  I open the box and smile. It's a picture of Lilli, Faith, and Daniel.

"Thank you Babygirl." Faith giggles again and runs off. "Now Lil your gift." She sighs and reaches above her.

"Here." She hands me a wrapped box. I tear open the box to see a pregnancy test.

"Lilli..." I look up her and back down to see the positive mark.

"Happy Birthday baby."

"Oh my god we're gonna be parents again!" I yell and hug her.

"Boss it's Hunter!"

"Ugh!" I run into the living room to see Hunter standing there. "What!" I bark out.

"Luke the Vipers killed my gang.."

"Someone get Matt up here now!" Dylan and Charlotte run to the basement.

"Wait why Matt?" I ignore him and watch Matt trip up the stairs. I smirk at Dylan's work.

"Ask him why the vipers killed your gang."

"Matt?"

"They...want...Lilli." He says coughing up blood. I nod and Dylan takes him back downstairs.

"Hunter?"

"Look Luke I'm sorry for everything. I just don't know what to do."

"Join us."

"What?"

"I said join us." I seen Hunter hesitate.

"Are you sure?" I nod and he nods back.

"Yes."

"Okay I'll join."

"Luke.." Lilli walks out of the kitchen, I notice her head is bleeding.

"Lil.."

"It's a trap." She says passing out. I heard the click of a gun and I felt it put up next to my head.

"Any last words?"

"Yeah fuck you, you stupid ass, mother fucker, cocking munching bitch!" I yell and I see Dylan put a gun to Hunters head.

"Drop it now."

"No" Then a gun goes off.
-------------------------
Sorry for the cliff hanger. Also the book is ending in about 6 chapters. Stay lovely Angels❤️