Chaper 12 ~Luke

"Wait what!" I yelled when the doctor told me the news.

"Sir we are checking the DNA now. We'll have results in about 4 hours." I nod and sit down anger, sadness, and confusion running through me.

"SHE LOST ANOTHER FUCKING BABY. IM GOING TO KILL AIMEE." I yell punching a wall. A nurse runs in and wraps my hand. I nod and watch her parents walk in.

"Luke we heard." I put my hand up to stop them.

"Don't repeat I have only one good hand now." They nod and sit down. That's when Ms Anderson and Ally run in here.

"Oh you two are here." She says and glares at Lilli's parents. She sits on the other side of me and Matt walks in.

"Ally?"

"Matt?" She hugs him and Matt hugs her back.

"Awe romance." I say then the doctor comes in.

"Luke, sir the baby was yours. Apparently she was six weeks pregnant when she was shot. I'm sorry sir." I nod and he continues. "We've estimated that Lilli should be in a coma for a few weeks, if it's longer we'll pull the plug."

I head home after visiting Lilli. I walk out back to look at my boys grave. I feel tears go down my face when I felt a small hand grab mine. "Hey Babygirl."

"Daddy where's mommy?"

"She's on a secret mission." Faith laughs and claps her hands.

"Yay mommy is a spy." I laugh and pick her up.

"Time for bedtime." I say walking her to her room.

"Goodnight babygirl."

"Goodnight Daddy." I close her door and walk to my room. I shut the door and break down crying.

"Dear God, please let Lilli get through this. Don't let our little girl grow up without her mother." I pray before getting ready for bed and laying down. I look over at Lilli's side and curl up with her pillow. "I miss you Lil." I say in a low whisper to no one and I fall asleep.
---------------------------------
All my books have been updated go read them, I'll update when I wake up. Love you readers, stay lovely and enjoy 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Starting a new book called One Summer Day. First chapter will be posted soon.