Chapter 14~Luke

"Luke how about you put your gun down and give us Lilli?" I laugh and pull Lilli closer to me.

"Stay the hell away from my wife Hunter." I growl and look out the window.

"Shit..." Cops come busting through the doors.

"Get down, everyone of you get down!" They yell and a gun fired.

"Dylan what the fuck!" I yell watching as two cops drop.

"Luke shut the fuck up and get Lilli out of here!" He yells as more cops show up.

"Lil.." I look over at her and see her face ghostly white. "..Babe?" I ask and she starts crying. "Lil what's wrong?" I ask walking over to her.

"I c..can't do t..this!" She yells and runs out of the cafe.

"Boss?"

"Leave her." I say watching her go.

    ------Lilli's P.O.V------
I ran and ran till my legs gave out. I finally broke down, I can't do this gang thing. I cry to myself for what seemed like hours. (Beep. Beep. Beep.) I look at my phone.

'You left, don't think you'll be coming back at all. We will hunt you down and find you. I swear on it. I told you when I first went a got you to never leave or you would be sorry.~Matt'

'Matt look I never meant to run but I can't do it anymore. Kill me or torture me I'm never coming back.~Lil'
I sent the message and wait.

'We'll see, if I was you I'd start running .~Matt'

Shit. Fuck. Shit I'm so screwed. I leave my phone knowing they can track location and take off running again. I hid in the alley across the street for twenty minutes when I heard a car pull up. "Boss she's not here, she was smart and left her phone." Matt says and I cringe at his voice.

"Once you find her lock her in the basement." I heard the car leave and waited till I was sure before i ran again. I kept running till I accidentally ran into someone.

"I am so..." I look up an gasp.

"Why hello sweetie."
------------------------------
Oh shit. I'm back guys. I'm going to try and update everyday and if I don't you have permission to kill me. Just kidding. I left you guys with a cliffhanger. Please don't kill me. Anywho, stay lovely Angels.❤️