Chapter 8-Lilli

I look at Luke then I look at Aimee. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" I ask glaring at her.

"I'm Luke's fiancé." I laugh coldly.

"Uh bitch if you haven't realized we're married!" I say clenching my fist.

"Come on Lukey tell her." She says placing her hands on him.

"Aimee I don't know you! You have to be thinking of someone else." Luke says calmly getting up. I get up as well. 'When Luke is calm like this he's beyond pissed.'

"Babe lets go." I say pulling him towards the exit. He breaks free from my hold and stalks out the exit, giving off a pissed off aura. I turn back to Aimee to see her smirking.

"He's mine!" She says laughing. I growl and launch myself at her. I grab her hair and look her in the eye.

"You touch him I'll beat the shit out of you." I let go and run out after Luke.

When we get home he locks himself in his office and I head to the gym. "Matt and Dylan!" I yell and they walk out.

"Yes ma'am?" I shake my head. "I need you to do research on a girl. Aimee Halstead." The look that passed between them finally tipped me over the edge. "Who the fuck is she!"

"Bosses very first fiancé."

"What happened between them?" They shook their heads.

"That's for him to tell you." They leave with that and I stare at the wall and I wrap my hands. I continue punching the bag when I heard the door open. I turn to see Hunter, Troy, and Charlie walk in. "What do you want?" I ask reaching for my gun.

"I wouldn't shoot us." I narrow my eyes, then I heard Faith and Daniel call my name.

"Mommy!" I hug them after that come running to me.

"Where's daddy?" I ask them in a whisper. They shrug their shoulders and I groan.

"LUKE!" I yell. I heard foot steps and the other doors burst open. Luke and the whole gang walked into the gym.

"BOYS!" Hunter yells and his whole gang walked in. Aimee smirks as she walks in,

"Awe are those your kids? They're adorable to bad that they'll lose a mother." She growls.

"Bitch you've been a pain in my ass all day." I say walking backwards to Luke, hiding the kids behind us.
--------------------------------Well that's just great, Aimee and Hunter are brother and sister. Luke and Aimee used to be engaged and Aimee wants Lilli dead so she can have Luke. Not to mention a gang show down. I hope you guys like this chapter. Peace~Erica