Chapter 3-Lilli

"Hunter!" I scream as I bang on the door.

"Mommy, I'm scared." I walk over to faith and hug her.

"It's okay we won't hurt you or your mother." I turn around at Hunters voice and gasp.

"Charlie you were in on this! You asshole, just go rot in hell!" I say and look away tears in my eyes. I should have never trusted him. I think to myself and hug Faith tighter.

"Hunter what are we going to do? I couldn't find the boy."

"Don't you fucking touch him!" I say walking over to him.

"And if we do what will you do?" I growl and lunge for him.

"Don't touch my..."

"MOMMY!" I stop and see Daniel get carried in here.

"My babies." I hug him and hug Faith. "Charlie why?" He shrugs and walks away. I kiss their heads and walk over to Hunter.

"Please Hunter!"

"Sir the Blood Roses are here." He smirks and walks out leaving me alone. I sit on the bed with Faith and Daniel in my arms.

"Hello?"

"Kaley get us out of here."

"Luke I found them!"

"Lil get back I'm breaking the door down." I look away as the door burst open.

"Baby!" He hugs me and hugs the kids.

"So you finally decide to show up uh?"

"Shut it Hunter." There was a flash as both guns went off and after everything settled I cried out.

"Luke!"
---------------------------------
Oh shit...haha sorry readers I had to.... but you guys love me! Luke got shot, Hunter escaped.... ugh you guys can hate me now, lol I'm joking. Peace out~Erica