Chapter 10-Lilli

I groan and wake up feeling like shit. "Lu.." I trail realizing I'm not at home.

"Morning Lilli."

"Fuck off Charlie." I say looking around the old gang house.

"It's been awhile."

"YOU KILLED MY SON YOU ASSHOLE I DON'T WANNA EVEN SEE YOU!" I yell at him and I break down crying. He looks at me but he don't say anything.

"Charlie leave her alone. She doesn't want you here." My head turned to see Luke tied to a chair, and he notices my stare and smiles.

"Luke..." I say looking him over then I heard a whimper. "Faith!" I say looking over at her. She looks up at me and I notice her puffy eyes and a red mark on her cheek.

"Mommy!" She says running out of Hunter's hold.

"I'll let you go on one condition.."

"What!" I snap. Charlie glares at me and moves towards me.

"Charlie..Lilli I want you to stay here with us, and I'll let Luke and Faith go."

"Could I see them?" I ask feeling Luke glare at me.

"Yes.."

"You're lieing!" Luke says getting up and we stare up at him in shock. "What..I broke the ropes." Luke says shrugging and grabbing his gun. "Let them go now!" I wiggle my wrist around and they fall free. I get up and hug Faith to me. "Let's go." Luke says and I hand him Faith.

"I'll be right behind you." He nods and walks away. I look at Hunter and sigh. "Yes."
-------------------------------
Sorry for the long update guys. Twist in the story. Love you readers. Thank you guys for staying with me through my story!~ Erica