Chapter 2- Luke

"Babe!" Was all I heard before Lilli jumped on me.

"Ugh." I push her off and I heard a thump.

"Ow, fuck." Lilli hissed and then I heard the door slam. I groan and get up, I look around and see a note.

'Luke, I'm taking Faith shopping, spend the day with Daniel, love Lilli and Faith'

I laugh as I see Faith's scribbly handwriting. I call Daniel and he comes in jumping on me. "Daddy what did you do to mommy she seemed mad and hurt." I laugh.

"Mommy tried waking me up and well I pushed her on the floor." He laughs and gets up.

"There's a strange man downstairs." I suddenly look at Daniel and tell him to go to his room. I walk downstairs.

"GILLER YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, YOU ARE NOT LOYAL TO THIS GANG. WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, LILLI TRUSTED YOU!" I yell then I give him a dead on glare.

"I was thinking that I should help my boss and keep him alive." I growl and punch him. "Damn I'd be careful Luke don't want anything to happen to Lilli or Faith." I lunge for him and my world goes dark.

A few hours later I feel cold water thrown at me. "Daddy?" I coughs and grab Daniel.

"You're okay." I say hugging him.

"Where's mommy and sissy?" I look at him.

"Wanna spend time with Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Dylan while I go get mommy and sissy?" I ask him. He nods and I smile. I drop Daniel off and I go ton the gang house. "GANG MEETING!" I explain to them what happened and the nod. We get to work searching, hacking, and tracking Hunters gang. "Anything?" I ask after four hours.

"Nothing boss.." I punch the walk next to me and walk out. I call Lilli's phone.

"Hello?"

"Lilli where are you?" 

"I don't know but Hunter..." The call ended and I ran inside.

"You guys got that?" They nod and smirk.

"He's at the old gang house."
----------------------------------
Dun,Dun,Dunnnnnnn Hunter as Lilli and Luke is pissed. I love you readers, please don't hate me for what's going to happen in the next chapter. Peace out~ Erica