gender reveal party

holy shit guys I'm so sorry.

There are no excuses to why I've been absent in writing recently, other than school and my exhaustion, there's no reason I shouldn't have been giving you guys updates. School is FINALLY fucking over, so if I'm not binge-watching some TV Show, I'm gonna be writing either this story or 'Highly Inappropriate'. 

I feel so fucking bad for being so absent, but hey, I'm back! Usually I get lucky and get a class that's like a free period but I didn't get that last semester so I have been crazy busy. OKAY I KNOW Y'ALL ARE PROBABLY SKIPPING THE A/N BUT KNOW I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LACK OF UPDATES

ALSO I have learned that this story has a ranking of #608 in larrystylinson !! Listen I know that's a pretty far out number but I find it fucking amazing that it has a ranking at all. Thank you all SO FUCKING MUCH I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

-alli

.

.

louis

Harry and I are the first ones to the ultrasound viewing. The woman at the front desk looks really confused at first. 

 "Who are you here for?" She asks nicely. Harry scoffs and grabs his tummy. "Me of course, I'm five months." He chuckles. She laughs and looks over at me. I snort and tell her we're here for Kasey and Niall and she tells us to wait.

Harry walks over to the little waiting room and television they have and I look at the baby supplies and gifts you can buy. "Do you record the baby's heart beat and put it in these stuffed animals?" I ask. 

"Yes sir." She says. "What did Kasey say the theme was?" 

"Space." He says, not taking his eyes off the television. I think The Secret Life Of Pets is on, Harry is a baby when it comes to Disney films, especially ones about dogs.

"There's not a stuffed animal that represents space." I say. "Get the sloth." Harry looks over for a second but focuses his attention back on the television. I roll my eyes and get the sloth. "Can you secretly record the heartbeat?" I ask. The woman nods. 

"Yes of course. I can just hide it when I let them hear it."

"So how does this work? Like they don't want to know the gender yet, but me and him and two of our other friends will." 

"So basically what we'll do is have them look away and I'll get a few good pictures of the baby, probably just it's hands feet and face, and then find out the gender, show them the pictures, pull the four of you into the hallway and tell you the gender." She says. I nod. 

"Hear that Harry?" I say. "Hmm?" He looks at me. 

I roll my eyes. 

It takes a few more minutes for the rest of the crew to arrive. Zayn and Liam are the ones a few minutes late but they made it just as the ultrasound technician was putting the jelly on Kasey's belly. 

"So you're four or five months?" She asks. 

Niall and Kasey look at each other concerned. "No, we're only sixteen weeks. Why do you ask?" 

"Don't worry, you just look a bit big is all, nothing to worry. Are you sure of when you conceived is the correct day?" 

"Yeah, at least that's what my family doctor said." Kasey says. 

"Well, I'm gonna have you guys look away since you don't wanna know the gender." She smiles. Kasey and Niall look away from the screen. 

The woman gasp.