recovery

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

-alli

.

.

harry

Louis' recovery is super long. They kept Louis in the hospital for literally a week. 

"Why can't I stay?" I ask, annoyed that I can't stay the night with Louis. "Because you are not direct blood related to the patient. We have a strict policy with family and spouses staying overnight." The nurse says.

"I am his spouse! Life partner! I'm his boyfriend." I beg. "I'm sorry sir, you can come back at six in the morning." She says. I groan looking over at Louis' mum. "I'll text you if he wakes up again." She hugs me. I nod. 

"Tell him I love him." 

I walk out of the hospital, my arms crossed. 

"Did he wake up. like, at all?" Niall asked me. I nod. "For like, a few minutes. He was really dosed up on pain medicine, so he was back asleep within minutes of talking to me." I admit. "Did they say anything about being okay? When he'll be able to get out?" 

"They said they're keeping him until they know his wound isn't infected. you know they cut from his lower chest all the way down to his lower stomach? Just for a stab wound?" I snort. I sit in the car. "I feel so useless being away from him. Like, I don't know. We didn't do anything to prevent it and I hate myself for it."

"Harry, do be so hard on yourself. None of us stepped in, none of us tried to help. It's not just your fault." Liam says. I shake my head. "Where is that son of a bitch anyway?" I asked.  

"Jail, well, the hospital and then back to jail. They said they're keeping him in a facility until he gets trialed or something." Zayn says. 

I walk into the house, just wanting to get some rest. 

"Harry, are you just going to ignore us?" Niall asked. "I just need to be alone for a minute." I admit. I wrap my arms around my stomach, waiting for them to leave the room. Niall walks up towards me. 

"Niall." I take a step back. He frowns and sighs. "We're here Haz, we're here if you need us." 

They walk out of the room and I walk into the living room, yes where Louis was beaten and stabbed. I look down at my hands, only then realizing there's still blood on them, and I look to where Louis was lying, seeing his blood there as well. 

I bite my lip and walk up stairs. I knock on Niall's door, and he opens it up quickly. 

"H-His blood is still on the floor in there." I admit. Niall sighs, grabbing my wrist and walking me to the bathroom. "Haz, shower and get some rest, please." Niall frowns. I walk into Louis' and my room and walk toward the shower. I let the water run and look into the mirror. 

I'm a mess. 

A red and tear stained face. Swollen lips and red eyes. 

-

louis

Harry helps me into the house. 

Niall and the others run up to me and gently hug me. "Holy fuck thank god you're okay." Niall says. I chuckle. "I'm all good mates, just this useless fucking scar is giving me some pain." I chuckle. Harry looks over at me with wide eyes. 

That's when he picks me up bridal styles. 

I chuckle. "Haz what the fuck!" I laugh. "I can walk!"

"But it hurts you and the doctor says to rest." He says walking me over to the couch. 

"I'm good to rest in my bed. With you." I wink at Harry. Harry smirks and lifts me up again. "No having sex with the patient!" Liam yells as Harry carries me up the stairs. 

I pull my shirt off once he sets me down on the bed. "Shit." I whisper covering myself up with the blanket. I tug my shirt back on and lay my head down. "What's wrong babe?" Harry shuts the light off and turns on a lamp. 

"I saw the scar." I say. "It's always going to be there. It's going to be a daily reminder of what happened. Every time I look at it I'm going to just see how much of a fucking coward I was." I admit. 

Harry shakes his head, moving his hands to the hem of my shirt. 

"Haz, no-just-"

"Just-trust me, please." He asks. He gives me a pleading look with those damn green eyes. I nod. 

He lifts the shirt over my head. 

I cringe and look away from the scar, avoiding Harry's reaction. 

"You are not a coward." He says in a deep voice. Not really deeper than usually, but Harry isn't always serious, so his serious side doesn't come out much, not until now. 

He kisses the side of my stomach, and I cringe even more. 

"Haz stop!" I lightly push him off of me. My eyes fill with tears as he leans away, a sad look on his face. "Lou." Harry whispers. I glance over at him, feeling tears escape my eyes. 

"Louis you are beautiful." Harry brings his hand to my face, wiping my tears away. He lifts my left hand and twist the ring around it. "I promised to make sure you knew that." Harry says. I sniff and let out a chuckled sob. 

"Screw you Styles. For not making me feel sad for once." I cry, resting my head on his chest. He chuckles. "That's my job Tomlinson." He giggles. 

"What would I do without you?" I ask. He smiles and wipes my tears away. "You would have a really wet face." Harry kisses my nose. 

 Harry helps put bandages on my closed wound and helps me put my shirt back on. 

Usually, I cuddle him, because most nights I am the big spoon. But tonight, I'm the one falling asleep in his arms, and I feel safe. I feel at home.

Because Harry is my home. 

.

.

PLEASE READ THIS VV IMPORTANT

You guys are defintely going to hate me

literally have no ideas for this story so I think I'm going to do a few more pranks and then an ending because I can't with it anymore. It is so stressful trying to keep this story going and having writer's block at the same time. I know you guys really love this story but I have an ending planned and it'll be cute but I think the ending is coming soon. I'm sorry):

I'll probably make another humor fic if you guys want-scratch that, I will. But I need some ideas so give me suggestions! I love humor larry stories with drama added to it and I'll be fine with making another one, but....

I sadly think soggy fries is coming to an end):

-alli

-didn't edit-