puns

You guys the only other idea I have for a humor fic is like a story where Harry and Louis hate each other and they have a body swap. Like a freaky friday or it's a boy girl thing kinda idk.

So help me please, because I wanna write something different and not unoriginal for you guys.

Any ideas will be welcome and very helpful (:

ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 31K I'M SCREAMING

All the puns in this chapter are from @ hallucynated's book 'puns' (I laughed my ass off while reading it so go check it out) 

-alli

.

.

louis

"Come on you guys!" Liam says drunkenly. 

Why did we all let Liam and Zayn get drunk? I don't know. It's funny to watch them though.

"Pleaseeeee." He begs Harry and I. I limp over to the circle, Harry grabbing my waist to help me. I smile, thanking him and sitting down in the circle. 

"What are we doing?" I ask. "We're playing a drinking game." Niall says. I frown. "I can't drink for awhile guys. I'm on all this medication." I say. "Then get some apple juice and pretend it's rum." Kasey chuckles standing up. She comes back with a bottle of tequila and a bottle of apple juice. 

I snort and lean on Harry's shoulder. He promised he wouldn't drink until I'm better. 'We'll be sober buddies for awhile until you're better.' he would say. I told him that's ridiculous, but he said he wouldn't know what to do if I had to go to the hospital and he was too drunk to drive there. 

"So how do we play this drinking game?" Harry asked. 

"Well basically it's like a war." Liam burps. Niall cringes and throws popcorn at Liam. "Two of us make some one liner, ridiculous pun, and whoever makes the best one wins. Loser drinks a shot." Niall says. "And who's going to judge it?" I ask. 

"You should judge. And I'll judge when it's your turn." Niall says. "Why do we need judges this is just a game not a war." Liam says. 

Everyone looks at Liam like he's a fucking idiot. 

"Okay there's a hat with a bunch of topics in it. Someone will randomly pull out a topic from the hat and we'll just go from that."

"Okay okay let's just start!" I put some pills in my mouth for my pain. Harry hands me the apple juice bottle and I drink from it. "You okay?" He whispers in my ear. I nod and lean into him. 

"You're so obvious." Liam nudges my knee. "It's not like we're trying to hide our relationship." I chuckle throwing my bottle of pills at him. He laughs and puts the pills on the coffee table. 

"Okay I'm going to start!" Niall starts.  "Topic is vegetables." 

"Why are people so cruel? It's like they don't carrot all." Niall says, taking a shot of alcohol. "You didn't give someone else a chance to say a pun!" Harry chuckles. "I guess you could say some people don't like to leek their emotions!" Zayn shouts. 

"Guess there isn't mushroom for people to give a fuck." Kasey says. I turn into Harry's shoulder and laugh. "Apple solutly!" Harry giggles. "Harry apples aren't fucking vegetables!" Niall throws popcorn at him. 

I hold my stomach and laugh and rest my head on his shoulder. 

"Topic is bugs go!" Harry says putting the hat down. 

"I hate insect puns, they really bug me." I say. Harry gasped and laughs. "Lame!" Niall throws more popcorn at me. "I know right. Ant they just annoying, they really sting." Kasey laughs and takes a swing from the tequila. 

"Next topic is, Italy." I pull a topic from the hat. 

"Have you heard of the guy who got his entire left side cut off? He's alright now." I say. "Why are yours so corny?" Zayn smirks. "Back at it again with the vegetable puns." I snap my fingers and drink from the apple juice. 

"Hey you guys, did you hear about the guy that got hit with a soda can? He was lucky it was a soft drink." Harry says. "Did you hear about the Italian chef with a terminal illness? He pastaway." 

"Rest in pizza." Niall casually says and eats the popcorn. 

"Shut the fuck." I laugh. "I didn't even mean to make that pun. I cannoli do so much." He smirks. Everyone shouts. "His wife will go to his funeral tomato. I don't think cheese over his death." He continues. 

"We never sausage a tragic thing coming." Harry says. 

"If I had a penne for every time someone made a pun about an Italian food i wouldn't have mushroom in my wallet." Kasey says. 

"Next topic is animals!" Zayn says. 

"I wanted to see a lot of animals at the zoo, but they only had a small dog like what the fuck? It was a shih-tzu." Zayn says. "This isn't really a pun but the mix between a bulldog and a shitzu is bullshit." I say. Everyone laughs. 

"You've otter be lion! What a pandamonium!" Niall says. "Whoa those are some big words for you Irish." Harry laughs. "I find this game amoosing." he says. 

"It's one of the sealist things I've done." I laugh, giving Harry some apple juice in a shot glass. 

"Why is it in a shot glass?" He asked. "It's amoosing." I smirk. He rolls his eyes and drinks the apple juice. "You're in-Zayn." He says and looks over at Zayn

"Bitch he better not be." Liam sits up and looks at Zayn. 

I start laughing really hard. "It was a pun Liam! No need to freak." I laugh. "Ow fuck." I hold my stomach. "What's wrong?" Harry asked. "It's still sore." I admit. "You guys I think I'm going to head to bed." I sigh and stand up. 

"Come on Lou, you're about as boring as a pregnant thirty year old woman." Zayn whines. "I'm sorry. Blame the dumbass doctors for giving a scar bigger than my dick." I say. Harry's eyes widen and he shifts on the floor. 

"I'm gonna go with him. You guys continue what you're doing." Harry says. "You don't have to take care of me Haz. Stay here and have some fun." I smile.

"No, I want to be with you." 

"Damn you're so clingy." I smile over at him. He blushes and apologizes. "Don't apologize. I didn't say I didn't like. I like clingy." I hold out my hand. He takes it and we go upstairs. 

"Thank you Hazza." I hold him in my arms. "For what?" 

"Loving me."

.

.

This story is so fucking cheesy what the fuck.  It's coming to an end though, only a few more chapters. (three or four, maybe a few more.)

Leave suggestions for another Larry Humor Fic. I'm also thinking about a texting chapter but I don't want it to seem like I'm copying 'No Homo' (if you don't know what that is please go read it, one of the funniest stories I've ever read in my life.) 

Any suggestions will help me greatly. 

Thank you guys so much for 31K reads and 3K votes. Keep those numbers rising! 

Remember I love all of you so much <3 

-alli

(didn't edit)