charlie.

If I publish a story with extra short chapters (like a sentence per chapter) would you guys read it? I made half of it while I was depressed at the beach last summer then i deleted it. It's not humors its kinda typical but it's about Harry and Louis meeting at the beach and how they're gonna stay friends even after the summer. It'll last awhile but it didn't get many reads when it was up so I unpublished it. It's called Beach Bums. 

extra long chapter bc I love you all <3

leaving on long chapters mean I might not update all week.

Update: my dog and cat are doing much better than Friday(: (not in any pain)
The problem was they were hungry but they weren't allowed to eat.

-alli

.

.

louis

"Louis!" I hear my sisters shout as Harry and I finally arrive at my mother's house.

"Mum, it's almost eight in the morning why are they even awake?" I chuckle, hugging the twins Phoebe and Daisy. Harry awkwardly gets out of the car.

"Harry this is Phoebe and Daisy."

I see my mum cross her arms.

"They always get up early on Christmas." She chuckles and carefully runs down the front stairs and hugs me. 

"Nice to see you mum." 

"It's nice to see you too Louis." She smiles.

The twins run back inside, my mother chasing after them and my two oldest but youngest sisters come out.

"Hey Fiz, Lottie." I greet them. They both hug me.

"Harry, this is Lottie and Fizzy. They're more mature and stuff." I awkwardly say.

"Is this hot stuff?" Lottie winks at me. I give her a glare as Harry chuckles and blushes. 

"Don't blush Harry, you are pretty cute." Fizzy chuckles.

"Shut up you guys are like twelve." I push them slightly.

"Let's go inside. It's freezing in here." She motions us inside. 

Once Harry and I are inside, my mother runs up to me again.

"You sure you're sober?" She asked. I smile and nod.

"Yes mum, have been for a year and a half now." I smile. With this information she hugs me tightly. 

I hold Harry's hand as she hugs me. "M-Mum, I want you to meet Harry." I tell her. She smiles and pulls away and looks over at Harry. She grins.

"He's a cute thing." She claps her hands. Harry runs a hand through his hair and mutters a thank you. His beautiful smile doesn't leave his cheeks. 

"Oh my gosh, are those the babies I haven't seen in so long?" I gasp seeing Ernest and Doris sitting on the floor playing with dolls.

"We'll talk more about you later." I hear my mom tell Harry. 

"Well, you saw them when they were almost a year old, but I guess you were to hyped up on drugs to remember." My mother states. I sigh and look over.

"I'll regret that to the day I die mother." I turn around and face her. 
"Can we not talk about it? Your brother did some fucked up shit to me and every time you bring it up it takes me back and-I'd rather not." I admit. She frowns, placing her hand on my shoulder.