aftermath.

lmao I'm currently on a field trip and I wanna die

I want this fanfiction to hit 1M by 2018. I highkey doubt it'll happen saying I only get like +10 reads a week/: and I literally need 990,000+ more reads to get even close to 1M so I mean, if you wanna help me by sharing with your friends I would appreciate it so fucking much.

Remember I love you all so much 💙💚

-alli

.

.

louis

"All of you leave! Now! Don't come back!" I repeat, sobbing into my hands. "Louis, lets talk about this. Please." Zayn says. 

They all have sincere looks on their face. "It's not safe." I shake my head. 

"Louis." Harry sighs. I stand up and shake my head. 

"All of you get out! I'm not kidding you don't know that man. If he says he'll be back, he'll be back!" My voice rises. I look around and see blood from my nose everywhere. I probably look ridiculous, but that's the least of my worries. 

"I don't mean to kick you guys out without a notice, but you need to leave as soon as possible. There's no way I'm putting you guys in danger like that again." I snap, my voice cracking. I shake my head and run off to the bathroom to clean myself up. I slam the door shut and look at myself in the mirror. 

I'm a mess. 

Red swollen eyes and lips. My nose is also. My face is basically just a huge bruise. Red from blood and the punches throw at me. 

"Lou, let's talk about this." Liam says through the door. I sob escapes my lips and I turn on the hot water. "Louis, open the door mate, please." Niall says. "Please." he begs. I run the water over my hands and wash my face. 

I take a few minutes to breathe and I'm sure none of them have left. I'm pretty positive that they're still outside of the door. I look back into the mirror after I have washed myself off. 

Calm down. Talk it out. You'll be okay.

I open the door. "I guess we all need to talk." I admit, biting my lip. Harry looks at me tears in his eyes. I look away and sit in the hallway with them. "I think it's best if you guys leave for awhile." I admit.

"No. No way I'm leaving you alone." Harry says. I sigh and look up at him.

"Harry this is serious. You saw how violet he can get. Look at my face." I point at my swollen lip and nose.

"He can give me all the fucking bruises and cuts he wants, but I'm not going to let him hurt you again." Harry says, sitting next to me. Niall, Liam and Zayn watch as Harry and I argue.

"I'm not letting you stay here while he's still out!" I groan. "Seriously. All of you need to find a place to stay for a few nights. Please." Everytime the words leave my lips, they just feel wrong. 

"Louis we can't leave you alone. We need to call the police." Liam says.

"What are they gonna do?" I laugh sarcastically. "Apologize for having uncle issues and let it go?"

"They can arrest him for assault with a weapon. Louis, we can take him down again. Put him back in jail." He says. Zayn and Niall nod their heads in agreement and Harry just looks pissed and upset.

"We have no idea where he's at. We don't even know if he'll even come back for sure." Harry says. "Chances are he went to buy a gun and he'll come in here and shoot us all up without hesitation!" I stand to my feet. All their faces grow pale, especially Niall's.

I think Niall is the one that fears the most. He sleeps with a nightlight for godsake. I feel bad for scarring him like this but it's the truth.

"You guys don't know how many times a gun has been put to my head. It's probably one of the scariest things I went through as a teenager. You do not know him! He doesn't hesitate! He doesn't lie! He's not afraid of the police." I explain, not noticing the tears running down my cheeks.

"It took a whole fucking year to get over it." I say. My eyes widen. "Let's get out of here. I can't stay here." I say.

"Where would we go?" Niall asked.

"Anywhere but here. I'm too scared. I'm gonna call the police. You guys just go meet up somewhere and text me when you find a place to hang out for awhile. I'm gonna stay here in case he comes back." I say. "What if he does? While you're here?" Harry asked. "You won't have anyone to stand up for you."

"I can stand up to myself." I say quietly, almost completely inaudible.

Harry chuckles sarcastically. "He would have killed you if I didn't step in."

I understand why Harry is acting like this. He's scared. "Harry please."

"If the police come here, they'll want witnesses to the situation. They won't just take your word for it." Harry crosses his arms. I slowly near him.

"You're losing time. Please, go with them. Where you're safe." I grab his hands. His eyes are watery.

"Louis, I don't want anything to happen to you." His voice cracks. "Me either, which is why you have to go." I hug him tightly.

"Why are you saying goodbye." His voice is shaky. "You're not gonna die!" He let's out a sob.

I look over at Niall and the others and they all put their heads down.

"You have to prepare for anything."

(I deadass made everything up right here i legit have no fucking idea how the law works)

"Yeah, he said he'd be back." I tell the officer. My hands shaky. I told him to park a few houses down  so if Austin does come back, he'll be caught off guard.

"Well, the most we can arrest him for right now is assault with a deadly weapon. As of now we don't know when he'll be here, but I'm gonna get a willing officer to watch over you the house a few houses down. Sound good?" He asked.

"B-but what if the officer leaves for lunch or something, and he comes in then?"

"Well Mr. Tomlinson that is when you come in. The officer can stay there at all times, you will have to give the officer food. Now he'll have to take a break for an hour each day. It's only fair." He explains. I sigh but nod knowing this is the best I can get.

I give him a picture of my uncle. "We will be looking for him around town okay? Not just your home." He says.

"He currently is a wanted man for disobeying his parol and for assault with a deadly weapon. You and your friends are going to be okay." He gives me a warm smile. I nod.

"Thank you so much." I smile.

He leaves and I quickly grab my keys and check my phone.

harry🌟: meet at McDonalds whenever you can.

.

.

This chapter sucked sorry

These serious chapters are almost over I promise. I miss funny ass chapters and they'll be back.

-alli

p.s. are you guys enjoying this suspense?

-didn't edit-