Chapter 15 (Epilogue): Oh Shit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

White sleeveless dress with lacey pastel pink at the bottom. Oh and my black leather jacket, and of course, black high heels. And hey there's still accessories!!

Jane stood in front of the mirror, checking herself up to down again and again and again.

"Babe, you're checking yourself out more than I do to you." Luke winked as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. Oh boy, that's the effect he has on me.

"I'm just nervous. I'm gonna attend school as The Queen. Do you know that's one of the amazing things that has ever happened to me!" I squeaked.

"Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll be with you the whole day. Wait, one of the amazing things?" He grinned knowingly.

"Because you're also one of the amazing thing that God had gave me." I turned back and smiled at him, causing him to tighten his grip around my waist.

"You're my first and last amazing beautiful girlfriend that I ever have." He said, ducking his red face into the crook of my neck, tracing kisses from my earlobe, down my neck and to my collarbone. Yikes, boy you got me turned on.

"Alright, lover boy. We gotta hurry if we don't want to miss lesson." I pulled away from his warm embrace before we both do something irrational. You know what I mean.

"Why hurry, it's TGIF!! We can totally skip school, sneak out and party!!" he suggested.

"It's too early to party. Plus we can leave for home after lessons, why hurry. I still want my grades so come on, let's head out." I smirked, interlocked my hands with his.

-

"Everyone is staring, wanna say something to distract them?" I asked, trying to hide away from those envious eyes.

"Well what can I say. My girlfriend is so hot, how can they not notice?" he faced me, giving me his trademark - his shockingly amazing dazing smirk. Oh boy, that's why you got me falling head over heels. I simply smiled and walked towards the hallway to grab my books. He caught up quickly after saying 'hi' to some of his friends and managing some remarks about me being the Queen.

"Sup loving couples!" I greeted as soon as I saw Vivy and Ryder making out beside my locker.

They immediately broke off as soon as I made my presence known. Ha gotcha, still wanna deny not in a relationship with him uhh? I eyed Vivy as she kept avoiding my gaze. Something is obviously going on for sure.

"So how's it going for you uh, Queen?" Ryder smirked. Geez, these boys sure like smirking.

"It's okay, I guess. Wait, actually it's not because everyone is staring." I ducked my head into Luke's shoulders, blushing.

"You better get use to that now because from now you're the Queen that rules this school." Tim said as he appeared with Aidan and Darren, giving the bad boy vibes and hence, as usual, getting chicks' attentions.

"Yup as well as having us as best friends." Darren winked.

"God, what would I do without you all?" I teased.

"Alright, let's head for class. Music is it?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, let's hurry or else detention." Aidan sulked.

I walked hand in hand with Luke, behind Vivy who was really quiet and Ryder > note: hand intervened too. What just happened? She sure have some explaining to do later on.

***

"Um you guys go ahead for lunch first, I need to go to the toilet." Vivy said.

"I'll come too." I said while hurried after Vivy.

Revenge then Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें