Chapter 9: It's on the house!

Song suitable for this chapter: When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH  MY GOSH! JANE SHERLOCK, FOR GOD'S SAKE WOULD YOU MIND PICKING YOUR PHONE UP? YOU SCARE THE SHIT OUTTA ME AND MUMMY JULIE. SERIOUSLY, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?" She practically screamed, before she continued. "Oh and thank you Luky."

"Whoa chill. My phone just died on me. I'm sorry. Where's mom?"

"It was late, i told her i'll wait for you so she went to bed."

"Umm." Luke coughed, to get our attention.

"Yes?" We speak in union.

"It's getting late. I gotta go home. See ya."

"Goodnight." I said.

"Sweet dreams, sweetheart. Ring me at anytime you want."

I nodded, as i watched him fade away from the front door.

"So, you plan to tell me what happened?"

I nodded as the both of us went up the stairs to my bed and gaze at the night sky, before i started telling her the details.

I already knew her reaction so i didn't bother to stop her reaction.

"JERK!"

"Shh... my mom's asleep."

"So, what do you intend to do?"

"I don't know. I'm as confused. However, Luke agreed to be part of the revenge plan when school reopens, a fake boyfriend."

"Oh wow. That's... shocking yet pleasing to hear."

"Vivy, have you ever wonder that you could actually speak to the stars and moon?"

"Seriously, are you mad? How can you talk to the moon and stars?"

"Why not?"

"Are you trying to convey another message?"

"It's a fantasy to me. I don't know... urghh!! I was actually thinking about Luke when Danny tried kissing me."

"Oh my goshhh! So you're kinda hoping he'll save you?"

"Yeah..."

"Wow."

"And, the incident of Daddy. I shared my sorrow with moon and stars, hoping they could convey them to Daddy."

"Aww, come on. Don't get too sentimental on me."

"His anniversary is on Tuesday. I... don't tell my mom im going to the cemetery. She's trying to get over him. You know she don't go there."

"Oh c'mon, JJ since when did i tell your mom about going to the cemetery?"

Soon, we cuddled on the bed and fell asleep.

**** Tuesday ****

 ((Sorry guys, i wanna skip the details from Saturday to Monday because i thought that as soon as the school reopens, the real revenge starts.))

I made an effort to check my outfit: strapless floral bralet, studded shorts at the front pocket and white studded heel boots. I decided to let down my hair and wore simple day look make-up.

"Morning mom."

"Morning, honey."

"What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes and strawberries."

"Sweet or sour."

"Bitter."