Chapter 10: She's in here too.

Anyways, happy and thanks for reading ((:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Spring break is officially over ***

"Good morning, Vivy!" I screamed when i got into her car.

"Wadsup..."

"What's wrong?"

"Wow, you look..."

"Stupid? Whore? Slut?"

"Hot."

"Thanks."

"So what made you decided to do a makeover?"

"Luke helped."

"You asked him or?"

"He volunteered."

She said nothing and continued to admire my outfit. I was stunned at first too that i actually agreed to everything Luke said. I actually gotten a tattoo on my wrist that read: LUKE. It was a damn dare. Well part of the revenge too.

 Black crop tee that showed my belly.

Dark floral prints skirt that ended at mid-thigh. Black leather jacket to accompany the top. Black floral prints high heels.

I let my soft curly reddish-purplish-bluish hair down and wore a black beanie that stated "Baddest".

Well for the accessories, it's just silver pendant of a heart with diamonds along the shape of it and wore my thumb ring on the right hand, one thin plain silver ring on the index finger of my left. Lastly, dangling ear cuff on my right and scary ear spikes on the left.

***

"Look, JJ. Everyone's looking."

"Well, i shouldn't care, right?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Whoa whoa whoa. Look who's the real slut?" Someone scoffed behind us.

"Says the one who dresses less than me." I laughed, knowing that it was Chris Devon and her followers.

"What did you just said?" She scowled.

"You heard her." Vivy retorted.

"Bitch!" She spat.

"Says the exact one." Vivy smirked.

"Now, we're on."

"On? Oh you meant a fight uh?" Vivy said, while i pulled her back, "No, Vivy. Don't. everyone's looking."

"Pussy."

"What the f**k! You heard her, didn't you, JJ?"

"Back off, Devon." A husky voice ringed through the hallway. Luke and his gang. OH MY GOSH...

"What? Seriously? Oh babe, i thought you were on my side."

"Really? I guess im not then."

"Who's she to you."

"I'll show who she is to you."

Immediately after he said that, he pulled me by the waist and kissed me. On. My. Freaking. Lips.

Once we pulled back, everyone in the crowd gasped, so do i, Vivy, his gang and that bitch.

"She's my girlfriend. Clear? So back off."

"You..."

Before she could continue, Danny stood right in front on Luke with his knuckles held so tightly till they turned white.