Chapter 1: I don't ditch my Chick for Dick.

Enjoy this new story, lastly it's pure coincidence if there's similar story out there. I'm still the author of this story ((: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yuppies, i don't do prologues = = enjoy^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the last second day of school before spring break. I'm so excited for this spring break of the last second year in Jackson High, because I'm going to give my everything to my boyfriend, Danny Wilfred. Yes, I'm still a virgin but this spring break everything's going to change. I met him 2 years ago in the boarding school (meaning: a school where students reside during the semester). He's very kind, helpful, sweet, thoughtful and caring and he is one of the best player of the rugby team. He's a perfect boyfriend every girls ever wanted. Well, we're normal folks in school and we share the same dorm because our school is not that strict and know to give us teenagers freedom but fighting etc. are strictly not allowed, just stay out of trouble and safe sex. (Eww, ikr. Please don't blame me for this.)

"Morning, girly." Dan said, sitting up from his bed. Though we're couple, but we don't share bed.

"Morning, handsome." I smiled, planting a morning kiss on his forehead instead of his lips because he hasn't brush his teeth.

"C'mon, get your lazy bum up and prepare for school, 20 minutes before the first bell rings. I've already made you your favorite bacon cheese burger. Wash up or else no breakfast." I teased.

I had pretty simple make-up with just perfectly drawn eyebrows, eyeliner, black eye shadow and apply a tint of pink blusher across my cheek and wore a long sleeve plain black shirt and tucked it into my black skinny jeans with the front pockets studded and fitted into my black ankle boots. I didn't have to curl my eyelashes because it's naturally curled and long. I smiled to myself in the mirror, satisfied with my outfit of the day. Dan wore a red v-neck plain shirt and his favourite black jeans and his favourite red Vans.

Soon we made it down the school hallways only to find people crowding around a corner near the lockers. It looks like a fight. Well it's common to have fights in school because which school doesn't have bad boys. Though no fights are allowed, the teachers also chose to ignore them unless it's very serious like broken ribs or something.

"C'mon man, stand up and fight him!" a guy shouted from the crowd. Dan is always very interested into fighting though he isn't violent and i don't mind actually. I'm not that girly to over react to boys who are violent, i pretty like bad boys but not Luke Galen, the well-known bad ass and player in Jackson, the best player aka soccer captain in school.

When Dan pulled me along with him and made it to the front, viewing everything in a bird eye's view. A brown brunette guy with the emerald green eyes fighting with a black spiked hair guy. When i got to see their face, the brown brunette was actually Luke and the black spiked hair guy was Phil, also known as the player in school.

When they both stood up, their face were already bruised. When Phil was about to throw another punch at Luke, Luke scanned the crowd and we locked eyes. Omg, i'm not gonna lie about this- he made my heart flustered. I don't have the feeling with Dan, maybe because he isn't as dangerous as Luke. I was the one who broke the eye contact and quickly pulled Dan along with me and just nice, the first bell rang and we made our way to class. We didn't share the same classes except art.

I made my way to my first class - Music and sat down beside my only one best friend. We confined in each other no matter what, scold each other names but end up saying 'love you' before ending the conversation and we had sleepovers at each other house almost every break of the semester.

She's Violet Campbell. She's the only one who knows all my secrets, not even Dan. We count on each other whenever we had troubles. We share the same interests and have never ending topics to talk about. We even have the same CCA - library club. Yeah it sounds a bit like the wallflower or goody nerdy girls but that's not who we are. We're very punk and hyper outside school. Nobody else has seen us go crazy other than Dan and our parents.