You close your eyes tighter to avoid the end of your peaceful nap. As the others had left their beds to greet each other, they all realise the missing presence of you. The slight sound of the door creaking open filled your ears. You feel the pressure of your mattress springs sink down beside you, but you ignore it.

"Y/n."

You were half asleep but you were still able to capture who it was.

He lets out a sigh. "Y/n." I hear him chuckle. "If only I could tell you the truth."

You feel his warm hands stroke your hair.

Silence followed after before he spoke his last. "Will you ever love me back?"

You then hear the sound of your alarm clock. You forcibly roll over, bringing your hand out from under the blanket and pressing down on the familiar button. Realising what had happened, you shot up sitting straight.

You look at the area where you felt the springs dip not so long ago. The bed was empty of people. Only you. You see Ambers figure appear at the door way.

"Oh y/n. You're up. Come down the others are all waiting for you."

You toss the blanket off of you and dig your feet into your slippers. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. That was a dream?What type of dream was that? You'd never had expected to dream this.

As you head downstairs, you felt awkward around Jungkook though you knew it was just a dream. Trying to get over it, you all finished the meal and began talking about the next days plan. Though you weren't at all concentrating for your thoughts were flooded over by those words that Jungkook spoke of in your dream.

'Will you ever love me back?'

You look up to Jungkook and shake your thought off. It's just another one of those random dreams. Probably meant nothing.

"Sleep well?"

It was just one of those questions that your mother would ask to know if you were doing okay.

"I guess. But I had a strange dream."

"Hm? Strange?"

"Yeh. Anyways, can I talk to you later."

"Sure. What's the time for you?"

You look down to you watch. "6:18"

"Oh. Have you had dinner yet?"

"Yeah, I think I might sleep soon."

"Okay sweetie, sleep well then. Bye"

As you end the call, you silently sat on the balcony, patiently watching the sun drown in the sea. You knew you shouldn't be thinking about it too much, but the promise you made Jungkook began to make you worry.

You hear the door slide open and you turn to see Jimin.

"Hey. Is everything okay?"

I nod. "Yeah, why?"

Shaking his head he replies. "We've been a little worried."

"About me?" He nods. "Oh. But I'm fine, there's no need to worry."

Jimin lets out a small laugh. "You should maybe tell that to Jungkook. He's been the most concerned."

"Jungkook?"

"Oh there you guys were!" Amber says making her way on the balcony.

Jimin smiles. "Its a really good weather, should we go for a walk on the beach?"

"Yeah!" As usual, Amber was up for it.

"Y/n, can you go get Jungkook, he's in the room." You nod walking towards their room door.

You stood in front, fingers clenched together. Slowly raising it up, you were about to knock on the door until it opens.

"Y/n?"

"Jungkook!"

"What are you-"

"I was just- I, umm-"

He chuckles. "You?"

You take in a deep breath. "The others were wondering if you were up for a walk on the beach."

Jungkook nods closing the door behind. As you grab what ever you need, you head outside where you walked beside Jungkook, giving Amber and Jimin their privacy.

It was nearing the twilight hours. The hours when the colours all fade away. You breathe in the salty aroma, feet sinking in the wet sand, foot prints following close behind you. Your hands hang lose by your side as you speak into the soft breeze.

"Have you talked to Min Ah lately?"

Nodding in response, Jungkook further explains. "She called this morning while you were sleeping."

"Why didn't you wake me up!" You punch his arm causing a laugh to escape his lips.

"We can call her tomorrow. She doesn't have school."

You nod as you look up to Jimin and Amber who clenched hands together.

"So Jungkook, remember that promise I made about you and 'her' being together?"

He nods, cheeks tinting a soft pink.

"It would help if I knew who she was. When are you going to tell me."

As if he knew this was all the right moment and setting, he made a decision.

"Now"

___________

and the confession shall commence

quik quesh'╭➹¹⁷

comments on the Face Yourself album?

my answer: love, love, love. and Don't Leave Me is my favourite song in that album.