Chapter 14 : Doubts and Selfishness

Start from the beginning

"Kouichi-sama, what you said to her... I think that's too much." Saburou said respectfully

"You are found of her since she is a child as well. You even hid the fact that she is dating someone. You also know Mayumi, she always listen to me but now she completely oppose me. I know she doesn't like it, she don't want anyone to trample her feelings. But I don't know that guy. He have such monstrous power despite not being a member of any Numbers. Its really suspicious right? So until he doesn't reveal himself, I wont give Mayumi to him."

"Indeed. But he seems to be a kind and gentle looking person."

"We cant assure that. Mayumi could be a target. I want to secure Mayumi's place in this society, her name and herself first and foremost. So investigate this Shiba Tatsuya. His true nature, background and anything you can find about him and give it to me."

"Yes Kouichi-sama."

◇◇◇

In the otherhand, in Tatsuya's house, Miyuki is talking with her Aunt Yotsuba Maya by a Video call.

"So your brother is in love with another woman?"

"Yes Aunt Maya-sama."

"Dont worry. In the right time, you will have your brother back to you."

"I will look forward to that Aunt Maya-sama."

"For the mean time. Act the same to your brother and don't let him know that I was asking people to follow him."

"For sure he have his guess about this."

"Yes, after all he is smart and observant. Anyways Miyuki, keep your cool and behave."

"I will. Thank you Aunt Maya-sama."

Miyuki turned off the screen

Miyuki turned off the screen. With a sad yet remorseful look she said "Im sorry oni-sama, but I can't let senpai take you away from me."

◇◇◇

In Kyoto, the organization who introduced themselves as Numeral Rebellion was having their council meeting as well.

"Master Five, your 3 pillars are now here."

"Let them in." The man said.

"I see, still holding the picture of Saegusa Mayumi, Master Five?" The man holding a tobacco as he entered.

"And you still holding that tobacco, Mister One?" He said with a grin.

"Clever as ever Master Five." The man holding a wine glass smiles as he sat down on his sit.

"Aren't you drunk from drinking everyday Mister Two?" Master Five said.

"Ah Master Five I see you again. My cards told me that one of the other spy was erased in this world by Yotsuba Tatsuya." The man said as he take his sit and show his cards.