Chapter 14- back.

Y/N's P.O.V
       The woman gave Jimin this seductive look. My blood started to boil and my palms started sweating.
You better not do anything to my husband.
"Hey, what's your name?" Said the woman.
"I'm Jimin, nice to meet you." Jimin said with genuine smile.
I hope they aren't flirting...

I pretended to close my eyes.
"Oh, I'm Tyuzu. Nice to meet you~" she gave him a hand shake.
"Are you perhaps single?" Tyuzu Asked. Jimin hesitated and looked at me. He thought I was a sleep, but little did he know I'm awake.
"Yeah, I am." Jimin said.

Then.. that's when my heart crumbled. I wanted to cry, but I don't want to cause a scene. He is a play boy... Park Jimin.

"Wanna hook up?" Tyuzu Asked.
"Sure" Jimin said as he gave her his phone number.
I couldn't do this.. I need to be cold towards him. He broke it.

After the flight..
Seoul..

I got out of the plane, stretching my body. Damn, my body is aching.
"Jagiya~ how are you~" Jimin Asked while back hugging me.
Why do you do this to me?
"I'm fine" I coldly said letting go of the hug, to go downstairs into the luggage area.
I'm sorry Jimin but, it's for your own good..

Till..
He grabbed my wrist..

"Y/N, stop. Why are you so cold? I thought you loved me." Jimin said.
He doesn't realize does he?

"I do.. and I think you lied about loving me. cause, all I know is that your playing with my feelings and you are just trying to use me like your other girls! You thought I was asleep on the plane? Jimin, I tested you. But.. I heard everything you said, and it breaks my heart just to see you go out with another girl." A tear escaped my eye, and I got out of his grip.

"Y/N-"
"Leave me the frick alone." I left with out hesitation and left him on the spot, and emotionally went down to the luggage area.

......

I was down at the luggage area, when I saw Jisoo, Sana, and Jungkook already there.. but something was off. They didn't look happy.
"Jisoo! Sana! Jungkook!"
They didn't reply... all they did was turn around.

   I walked up to them trying to grab their attention, but.. instead they pushed me away and told me to leave them alone.
Great now even my friends are leaving me..

I left them and grabbed my luggage, hot tears streamed down my cheeks..
and all I'm left is with a broken heart.. no one will ever fix... my life is a mess.. I wish I wasn't here..

I got out the airport, trying to find my car in the lots, but I couldn't find it due to so many cars.

After a few minutes of searching, I found my car, and put all my luggage in the trunk.
I got inside, with the tears coming back.
I had to stay strong so, I just wiped them.

I started the car with, full of anger trying not to break the car, and thankfully I didn't.
I reversed till... someone stopped me.

"Y/N! LET ME IN!" Jimin Yelled as he was in the back.
'What does this dude want?!'
I opened the car door, and stepped out.

"What the f*ck Jimin? Why the hell do you need a ride for? Go get your or car or get a taxi or something!"

"They took my car, and it's hard to find a taxi." Jimin said panting.
"Well, then that's your fault. Why did you give them you car to ride home? Do you realize how stupid you are?" I rolled my eyes.

"You're so cold.. don't you even know that you're hurting me with those words Y/N?" Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"Now you feel what I feel right? To be betrayed by the one you loved and how they turned you away? Jimin, you don't know How HURT I was to hear you say yes when, she asked you to hook up with her. You hesitantly looked at me and thought I was asleep and said yes."

"I'm sorry! please... your Hurting me Y/N you're not like this.." Jimin said with full sadness in his eyes.

At this point.. my body gave up and forgave him. What is wrong with me.

"I'm sorry.. I guess I forgive you." I gave him a hug and tears were streaming down his cheeks.
I wiped them off and said,
"Don't cry now. Get your luggage in the back and go in the passengers seat"

I let go of the hug and hopped back in the drivers seat, waiting for him.
He got in inside, holding my hand.

K I'm sorry if this is really short I just really don't like this chapter sorry..
-larz