Chapter 10~ Honey moon blast.

Y/N's P.O.V
I saw, MARK TUAN FROM GOT7! Eeee~ mark was my bias in got7 I legit almost died.

"Hey you Okay?" Asked a Voice and it was Sana.

"No.. IM NOT!"

"Wae? (Why?)" Sana Asked.

"Do you see got7? They're over there!" I pointed in front of us.

"mmmmmmmAHHH" she almost screamed.

"Shh~!"

"Eh.. mian..(sorry), its just that got7 is here and Jackson's over there!" Sana squealed.

"It's time to board cmon!"

"Neh!" Sana Said.

It was finally our turn and I gave the lady my ticket and boarded the plane sitting next to, of course.. Park Fricken Jimin..

I know.. I may like him a little bit but, my hatred is more on my side right now, so he better not annoy this whole flight because, I'm going to hate him forever.

The plane took off..

The plane finally took off and the seat belt sign was off. So, I excused my self to the bathroom and waited. The person was finally done.

I tried to rush in but, I bumped into a guy- MARK TUAN!?!!! EEEE~

"Ah, mian.. mian.. I didn't see you there haha.~"

"Oh, it's okay, you don't need to apologize, I know why you accidentally bumped into me, it's okay. K, I have to go.. bye!" Mark gave me a sweet smile.

Ahhh~ *thump, thump....THUMP*

As that he left and I did my business.

I was finally done, and I headed back to my seat blushing as hard as a tomato.

"Why are you blushing?" Jimin Asked coldly.

"None of your business, now don't talk to me or else, I'm going to be so mad at you."

"k." Jimin said

'Jimin, why are you so mean to me? You have to understand I lo-'
'Shut Up Y/N, YOU CAN'T LOVE HIM!'
'But I kinda d-'
'STOP IT Y/N YOUR BEING AN IDIOT RIGHT NOW!'

I started to make these weird faces and I keep on talking to my self quietly, that Jimin doesn't hear a word.
"Jimin oppa~" a familiar voice said.

I looked up to see seulgi trying to get Jimin's attention right beside him.

'Ugh, can she stop it's so annoying!'
'Y/N.. are you perhaps, jealous?'
'WHAT?!'
'Mhmmm'

My head keeps on having these conversations.. but I am really wondering.. am I really.. 'jealous'?

We finally arrived to busan and we all stretched in the airport.

"Yah, Y/N. did you have a good flight?" Jisoo Asked.

I blushed as a tomato AGAIN, thinking that I bumped into Mark in the plane.

"Well.. half and half because.. I bumped into Mark my bias in got7 on the plane when I went to the bathroom!"

"WHAT!? Your so lucky.. I wish I bumped into.. Jackson.." Jisoo started to say daydream.

"Eh! Unnie! JACKSONS MINE!" Sana Yelled.

"NO HE-"

"Calm down, we need to hurry for our luggage's on the first floor, you pabo's." I interrupted.