16.

Zenobia

"Wait, so he just pushed down a flight of stairs?!" Sienna yelled

"Yeah. The argument escalated and Sean said they were both pushing each other and that his push was a little too harsh"

"A little? Her memory is lost, Zen"

"I know, but like the doctor said we have to try some methods to try and get it back"

"Okay so what can we do?"

"How about we take her places that may seem familiar? Places that she loves, places she dislike"

"Since she leaves tomorrow, how about we give her the day to rest and then the next day we start"

"That's cool"

"I still can't believe he hit her"

Just as we were about to walk back into the room, we heard feet patting and heavy breathing. Turning around, we looked to see Sean speeding his way over to us

"Is she okay?"

"Oh, well look who finally decided to show up after 5 hours"

"Si, please I just needed some time to get all my thoughts together and I didn't know what to say"

Standing there, we just looked at him as if we didn't care about a word he was saying

"At least tell me how she's doing, please" Squinting my eyes at him, we pointed towards the door.

"Go see for yourself"

Slowly, he walked in the room and we followed behind. He moved closer and closer towards the bed and finally made it to her side.

"Hey baby"

"Who are you?" Bri asked.

"Look Briyannah, I know you're mad at me and you have every right to be. I should've never laid a finger on you and I swear from the bottom of my heart, it'll never happen again. I'm so sorry, Bri"

"What did you do? and why are you crying?"

Looking around, he saw the looks on each of our faces confusingly. We knew that he didn't understand why she was asking these questions.

"She lost her memory, Sean. She doesn't remember anything"

"What? Nah, y'all joking right? I mean I know y'all mad at me, but y'all don't have to pull no shit like this"

"We're not playing, why would we play about something like this?"

"Nah, baby remember when we went to In N Out and we laughed at the lady who spilled her milkshake and fell on it. Or the time you got mad at me for spilling out your make-up before we went on our anniversary dinner date"

"I'm sorry, but if all of that really happened, I don't remember it right now"

Looking at the scene was really sad. Even though it was his fault, he felt that and was affected by it.

"We're gonna give you guys some time alone" I said as well gathered our things to go and regroup.

"Actually, y'all don't have to stay. I'll stay here with her and make up the time. I appreciate y'all staying here with her"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"Alright, we'll be back tomorrow"

———————————————-
Sienna

"I can't believe he did that to her"

"I know"

"Do you think that maybe something could've been done to prevent that?" I asked sitting on the bed

"Like what?"

"I don't know. She'd tell us that they weren't seeing eye to eye lately"

"If that's all she was telling you, maybe she didn't want you guys to know or worry so much. Think about it, if he put his hands on her before wouldn't she tell you?"

"Yeah, you're right. I just feel so bad for her, no memory? that was so unexpected"

"Definitely, but just keep hoping that everything will be fine and help her remember. She'll remember everything in no time"

"You're right. Well I'm going to shower and head to bed"

"Alright, I'll wait til you're done"

"Okay" I grabbed my things and turned around, but stopped at the door. I knew in this moment I didn't want to be alone or else I'd break down. "Actually, could you join me?"

"You sure?" He asked and I nodded.

Grabbing my hand, we walked inside and undressed. While waiting for the water to turn completely hot, I couldn't help but be in my thoughts. Stepping inside, I just stood there and didn't move. As the bathroom finally became a sauna, Drew stepped in and noticed my face and just held me for a while.

———————————-