3.

Sienna

"Ooh, let's go inside here" Bri said pointing to the Victoria Secret

"For what?"

"I need some new stuff and you do as well"

"What do I need from out of here that I don't already?"

"Something for you to wear and for Drew to rip off"

"You're a mess, you know that"

"I do, but who else is going to put up with my mess"

"Sean will"

"Mommy, what this place?" I heard Syrai ask

"A clothes store baby"

"Girl please, after all these years, he still can't handle me"

"So I take it you guys have worked things out"

"Yeah, I mean it wasn't much to work out. He just feels like he's not getting enough attention or whatever"

"How'd that work out?"

"Good. We've been spending every single day together" She rolled her eyes still looking through the racks "Don't get me wrong, Si. I love that man, I swear I do but what else could he possibly want from me"

"I don't know, Bri. All I'm going to say is make it work before he finds that attention elsewhere" I warned

"If that's what he wants to do, then fine" She said only causing me to laugh "What's funny?"

"You. Bri you know damn well that if Sean even thought about cheating on you, you'd be in how ass. Need I remind you of Simone coming onto him in class and you almost fought the girl"

"Oh whatever. Here, try this on" She said handing me the smallest piece of lingerie in the entire store.

"Excuse me but what am I going to do with this?"

"Try it on and buy it for your man" She smirked

Before another word could be spoken, we heard screams inside the store and out. Looking at all the women running around the mall going in one direction, I wondered what was going on.

Walking out of the store, we saw a huge group of girls and even grown women standing at what looked to be a stage set up with a bunch of equipment. As I picked up Rai, we made our way through the huge crowd finally landing at front. But once we got there, I wanted to rush out of here and go home.

"Oh my God" I could hear Briyannah saying next to me

I started out at the bottom, yes I came up from nothing
Had a lot of people who told me that I wouldn't amount to nothing
Soon as I got something started, niggas act like I owe them something
But nigga I don't owe you shit, you say I do fuck you and who you with

Hearing him sing, I was really shocked. I mean I knew he could sing, but wow. As he continued singing and touching who I'm guessing were his fans, I began being pushed back realizing that everyone wanted to touch him and reached out for him. Luckily, Bri was up there with Rai but I had to find a way around all these damn people.

When I finally made my way back to the front, I noticed August having an interaction with Rai. My heart began beating fast and I didn't know what to do in that moment.