13.

So, I just realized that I missed a whole scene from the last chapter.

But when I started writing, it just didn't go w. it. So it's going to go in this chapter that I'd like to call "Meeting The Parents"

Sienna

"Don't worry about it so much, Si. Just go with the flow and lay everything on the table.

"I just don't know if I should do this right now"

"What are you going to do? Wait until she's 18?"

Sighing into the phone, I listened to Briyannah and Zen nag me about today. Today was the day that both August and I told Syrai that he's her father.

"Well it's almost time for him to come over so I'll just talk to y'all later"

"We only want you to make the right decisions, Si"

"Yeah, I know" I said wrapping up the conversation and hanging up

Walking into the kitchen, I noticed Drew and Rai laughing up a storm while making something I couldn't even tell what it is. She always loved to help cook and work around the kitchen.

"What are you two doing?"

"We make breakfast"

"Really, what are you making?"

"Waffles and bacon"

"Looks good baby" I sat down at the counter table watching the two of them as they worked around the kitchen.

"How you feeling?" Drew asked

"I'm good"

"I wanna take you somewhere later"

"Really? Wh-"

"I'm not telling you"

"You always do this"

"It's a surprise mommy" I looked from Syrai then back to Drew

"Even Rai knows?"

"Yeah. Don't worry baby, you'll find out later. Can you finish the food, imma go shower and get ready"

"Okay. I put your things in the bathroom already"

"Cool"

Once he left, I looked at Rai seeing if I could get anything out of her"

"So baby, how do you know where we're going later?"

"He tell me"

"Can you tell me?"

"Nope"

"Why not?"

"I promise. You always say a promise is a promise"

Damn she's good

"That's right baby"

Moments later when the food was finished, I made everyone's plate. We sat down and ate in a peaceful silence. Although I hid it well, I'm still nervous.