8.

Two Days Later, Sienna

Getting out of the shower, I left my hair wrapped until I felt like pulling it down. I lotioned my body down and sprayed a little perfume. Still not knowing what to wear, I called the one person who loved to dress me up.

"Hey baby, you wanna pick out clothes for mommy?" I asked and she nodded her head quickly.

"I'll be right back, you sit" she said raising her finger

"Okay baby, I'll stay right here"

I could hear things being move around in my closet and wondered what she would pull out for me this time.

Walking out with a pair of black pants in hand, she laid them across the bed and ran back to the closet. After a few minutes of running back and forth, all of the items were now placed neatly on my bed as Rai stood there pleased with a wide smile on her face. Looking at what she picked out, I was very satisfied.

 Looking at what she picked out, I was very satisfied

"Thank you baby, I like it"

"Welcome mommy"

After getting dressed, I decided on putting my hair into a neat bun then got started on my make-up and was satisfied with the overall look.

Tonight, Drew and I were going out on a date and I couldn't be happier. It's been a while for us to just kick back how we wanted and let loose. I didn't know where we were going, but I just wanted to get out for a night and have fun.

Hearing the doorbell ring, I went downstairs with a smile on my face. Finally reaching the door, I opened it to see that it was only August, removing the smile from my face.

"Hello"

"Wassup"

"Come on in" I said moving back to let him in but he just kept staring at me up and down. Snapping my fingers in his face, he finally came in and stood in one spot looking around.

"Nice place you got hea"

"Thanks" I said looking at the time and noticed Drew would be here any second.

"I'll be right back" I said and left him standing there without another word being said. I went into my room and grabbed my purse making sure all of my needed contents were in it. Cutting off my light, I went back downstairs and into the kitchen

"Syrai, come here mama" I called out "This is the list of the list of all the things she's allergic to and what she can't do. She can only have a snack until after she's finished with her dinner. My number is at the bottom if you need me for any other questions or concerns" I gave the sheet of paper to August as he nodded

"Yes mommy?"

"Remember when we went to the mall and you told me you liked a certain someone?" I asked and she nodded her head smiling. Probably remembering what happened "Well, say hello to your babysitter for the night" She turned around, looking up and began screaming and ran off into the kitchen. Laughing, I figured that'd be her reaction. She's been watching his videos lately, but only the ones I allowed her to.