Chapter 18

~Liam's POV~

I open my laptop, starting it up and going to Twitter. Niall looks at me curiously as I tweet about the very important livestream that is going to be happening in an hour, then he looks back at his arm. I can't help but wonder what happened to him when he was with Greg for those three months. Three very long months. What worries me the most is that even when he still had his memories Niall was surprised when he found out he had been gone for three months. I scroll through my mentions, which are blowing up since this is the first time I've tweeted since people started giving up on Niall. Most of the fans have figured out that our livestream has something to do with Niall, although the reasons why vary from us finding him to finding his body. When I look up I realize that everyone but Simon has left, probably to eat since it's about five in the morning currently. Don't ask why we were all here, because I have no idea, either. Well, I never left the room, but I don't know about everyone else.

"Liam, Niall still has the..." Simon says, trailing off and looking pointedly at Niall's arm. I look over as well and realize what Simon was saying.

"I have the what?" Niall asks, looking at his own arm. I sigh, nodding.

"I know, I know. But how do we get rid of it now?" I ask, completely ignoring Niall. I kinda feel bad, but we can't tell him about the tracker because he'll start asking questions.

"Until he gets his memory back, there's nothing we can do. For now, both of you get some rest. This room is too small, so I'm going to send the other boys to the hotel, and they'll stream from there. You two will talk to them on the laptop." Simon says. Niall crosses his arms, annoyed.

"I'm right here, you know. And seriously, what's in my arm?" He asks, examining his arm closely, and I smile a little. Niall is completely clueless, which worries me, but it's still funny that he's looking at the wrong arm.

"Simon, if he finds out Niall's alive, something really bad could happen. We need to get it out so he can't hurt him." I say, avoiding Greg's name. Simon simply nods, and Niall scowls, knowing we won't give him any information. "What if he gets to Niall again? He'll be completely clueless." I start thinking out loud, the wheels in my mind turning. "What if he set this up? As long as Niall is with us everyone is in danger." I slap my hand over my mouth as Niall's eyes widen.

"What? What did I do? Liam, please, what did I do?" He asks, and Simon glares at me. I stand, roughly pushing my way past Simon and toward the door. I pause, hand on the door.

"Tell him, Simon. I can't. I just can't. It will ruin him all over again, steal his innocence and crush him, but he needs to be told. Not everything, but enough to know how much danger he's really in. I can't, but you can." I say sternly. Without a glance backward I open the door and sprint down the hallway, straight past my worried friends. I run down a couple of hallways until I'm confident that I'm completely lost, and that the area around me is fairly deserted, then I sink into a random chair, put my head in my hands, and cry.

~Niall's POV~

I watch as Liam storms out of the room. My eyes meet Simon's and he looks away, his eyes landing on the television. "Guys, what happened? Liam just ran down the hall and he looked like he was gonna cry." Louis says, poking his head in the room. He sees Simon's face, then looks at me.

"Liam slipped. He was thinking out loud and said something he shouldn't have. He was right, though. Niall deserves to know what happened to him. Louis, go find Liam and bring him back here. I don't care if Paul has to carry him, he needs to come back. Then go straight to the hotel, the livestream is starting soon." Simon commands, and Louis nods, disappearing and closing the door. Simon grabs the remote for the telly and turns it on, switching to the first news station he comes across.