Chapter-21

"So I'll see you at school tomorrow.", Sean said.
"I probably won't come. I'm too tired.", Jen said.
"Oh....ok.", Sean said. Jen could make out a hint of disappointment in his face.

Jen smiled at Sean and hugged him before turning back and going to her house.
----------------------

Bright sunlight and the chirping of birds beside her window woke Jen up. She looked at the clock. It was 9 in the morning. She lazily got up. Her neck and arms were sore. She rubbed them and made her way to the kitchen.

She looked in the shelf and found a box of cereal. She grabbed some milk from the fridge and poured it in a bowl. She dumped the cereal in the bowl too and mixed everything with a spoon. She took the cereal and made her way to the living room.

She ran her tongue across her teeth and was disgusted by what she felt. She quickly put the cereal down and made her way to the bathroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes looked dull and there were bags under her eyes. Her hair looked perfect for a bird to lay eggs in.

She rubbed her eyes and washed her face. She then brushed her teeth and took a quick shower before heading back to the living room.

She picked up her cereal and switched on the TV. She gradually got bored and switched off the TV.

She quickly completed her cereal and went to her bedroom. She pulled out her phone and started watching a movie. She quickly felt her eyes droop.

Man, I need some sleep., she thought to herself before putting her phone aside and dozing off.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jen woke up to the buzzing of her phone.
"Can't a lady sleep in a peace?!", she asked herself. She looked at the clock. It was a quarter past twelve. She took her phone.

She saw that someone had sent her a message.
You made a mistake, Jen.
~X

Jen freaked out. She checked the number. It was an unknown number.

Just then her phone buzzed again. She looked at it to find another message from the same number.

You finally picked your phone up. My opinion, just watch out for things..
~X

Jen buried her phone in her schoolbag and closed all the windows and doors of her house and drew all the curtains.

She went to her room and sat there clutching her knees, silently staring at the wall.
-----------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
I'M REALLY SORRY THAT ALL THE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT.

I PROMISE I'LL POST LONGER CHAPTERS LATER ON.

FOR NOW JUST BEAR WITH ME😊😊