Chapter-2

Jen took the books that she needed from her locker. 333. That was her locker number. She was about to close her locker door when she heard the locker beside her open. She quickly closed the door and saw that a girl was standing next to her. She had long blonde hair and an hourglass figure. She wore a black pencil skirt and a white shirt was tucked in. A perfectly manicured set of nails gripped on to her locker door.
She looked ready for a fashion show.
She turned around and eyed Jen from head to toe. Jen who usually didn't feel uncomfortable in such situations felt empowered by the girl's gaze.
The girl had put on heavy make up on her face.
She rolled her eyes and turned towards her locker.
Jen just ignored her and started walking towards the exit.
That was when she felt a hand tap her right shoulder. She turned around.
"Can I be of some assistance, Madame", Sean asked in a funny tone.
Jen laughed and said," Sean, right? Hi! "
"Hey! Wanna walk together?"
" Umm....yeah sure! ", Jen replied, brushing off the hair that was falling in her face.
Sean gave her a toothy grin and started walking beside her.

She looked at him. She started getting lost in his olive green eyes.
Damn it, she thought.
" So...how old are you? ", Sean asked.
Jen was taken aback by the abrupt question. She let out a small laugh. Sean smiled sheepishly.
" I'm 16. And what about you? ", she asked
" 16."
" Cool"
They walked the rest of the distance silently. Jen stole some glances at Sean whose perfectly messy hair fell onto his face whenever the wind blew.
She sighed deeply.
--------------------

Jen stared out of her bedroom window. She saw the abandoned warehouse which was situated in the middle of a small forest like area behind her house. It was visible from her window. It would take 10 minutes to walk there.
Her new house gave her the creeps. Old, dilapidated house. Spooky warehouse near the house. Classic. It looked like it came straight out of a horror movie.
She didn't want to shift to WillowStreet. If only her dad hadn't gotten that job transfer, she wouldn't have ended up there.

Jen continued to stare at the warehouse. Finally, she turned around and walked towards her mirror. She always prided herself upon her appearance. She had long, Brown hair. Her Brown hair and blue eyes were a deadly combination. She put her hair up in a bun and started working on the assignment she had been given.

Images of Sean drifted into her thoughts at different times. She shook her head each time and continued working on the project.

It was midnight by the time she completed her assignment. Her dad was asleep. Her mom was probably still at work. She was one busy lawyer.

Jen opened the window to catch some fresh air. A cold breeze entered which made her shiver. The moonlight which was cast upon the warehouse made the warehouse look dark and eerie.

'God knows what the history of that place is', Jen thought to herself and yawned.

That was when she noticed some movement under the trees which were near her window. She could trace the outline of a person standing there. A chill ran down her spine.
And then, she clearly heard the figure saying

'JEN'

**************

AUTHOR'S NOTE:-
DID A CHILL RUN DOWN YOUR SPINE WHEN YOU READ THAT? HOPE IT DID.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

P.S. SORRY IF THE CHAPTERS ARE TOO SHORT.