34: Oof, What Now????

When you wake up, you realize that you're naked and on top of a naked Gerard.

'Oh yeah, we frickle frackled. What a nice night.' You think to yourself as you remember the event.

"Hey y/n." Gerard says, running a hand through your hair.

"Hey, Geebear."

"You know, you're cute when you call me that. I'm a bit disturbed that you're so cute, yet so hot."

You blush at this.

"Well, you're Gerard Way. You're one of the 'intimidating hot people that everyone kinda stays away from', but you're really just a huge nerd." You say.

"Well, this 'huge nerd' just fucked your brains out." He says laughing.

"I should get up and make some breakfast or some shit." You say, but when you go to stand up, you fall down because your legs stopped working on you.

"Gerard, what the actual fuck?????"

"Oh yeah, that'll happen to you." He says, shrugging.

"I'm suing!!! That was NOT apart of the deal!!!!!"

"You still enjoyed it."

"Okay but how am I supposed to do anything if I can't walk??" You ask.

"It won't last for that long. I'll bring you shit."

"Alright, go ahead. Bring me my laptop." You say.

"Wait, I thought we were spending time together or something."

"While you're my boyfriend, I have a fanfic with 33 chapters and about 1.5K reads that I need to tend to."

"But what about me?"

"Sorry, Gerard, but when you write a fanfic, your soul belongs to the people reading it. I need to update before they think I'm dead."

"Fair enough." He says.

"Okay, now bring it to me. Now. Chop chop." You clap your hands at the chops to emphasize that you need your laptop.

"God, you're so bossy sometimes."

"While I'm bossy, I know some of your weaknesses. Don't test me, Gee." He comes back with your laptop and he glares at you.

"How are you so sweet, yet so cold hearted?" He asks.

"I don't know. How are you so smart, yet you're grammar is absolute shit every time we text???"

"Sorry, but according to fanfic laws, everyone is supposed to have shitty grammar. I don't make the rules, I am merely the author's puppet."

"Fair enough." You say, opening your laptop.

Just then, Gerard's phone rings.

"Hold on, I probably need to get this." He says, grabbing his phone from his forgotten jeans.

"Oh.....hey Mom...........I was at y/n's house." He seems nervous.