25: Ghost Moms, Morning Breakfast, And Getting Jumped Oh My

GERARD's POV

You've been drifting in and out of consciousness. You had some night terrors, but you're used to them. You're worried about your absolutely wonderful girlfriend next to you.

Nothing's happened so far, but this time, it's YOUR anxiety that's putting you on edge. You feel like you're being watched, and it isn't y/n's mom who's name is apparently Rose. You keep seeing shadows, but it could be because you're not fully awake yet. Either way, you're feeling scared.

"Babe, you're shivering. Everything okay?" Y/n says, sleepily.

"Yeah, I just get cold easily. I'm okay." You say, yawning.

"Alright." She murmurs some other things and falls back asleep.

Just then, you're phone turns on.

"Look to your left." It's just a notification. Not even a text. You do as it says and see a figure. You almost scream, but it's just y/n's mom. She signals you to get up. You point to the sleeping beauty in your arms. Mom l/n just makes you get up. She leads you to the roof where you follow her. She finally speaks through your phone. Her voice is soft.

"Gerard."

"Y-yes ma'am?"

"There's no need to be nervous. I just need to talk to you." She begins.

"Listen, y/n is so important to me, and obviously to you. Sadly, though, she got my traits of worry and low self esteem. So, she might do something we'll all regret. She might get clingy, but she really just doesn't want to lose you. Please promise that yo'll be patient with her. She's terrified of yelling and while she's strong in some ways, she's so fragile in others."

You just stand there, waiting for the ghost to speak more.

"I need you to promise that you'll look after her, and that you'll be there for her. You two met for a reason. Y/n's been so much happier lately. Please, don't break her heart. You promise, right?"

"I swear on my life." You say, meaning it. You'd die for y/n.

"Now that that's out of the way, I'd like to know the boy my daughter's in love with. Tell me about yourself."

"What should I even say?"

"Just tell me about yourself. Music that you like, music tastes, ambitions and goals. It can be anything. I just want to know more about you."

"Well, I like Fall Out Boy a lot. And I'm hoping that my band will become successful. Y/n named it My Chemical Romance and it's perfect. " You say.

"I used to be quite the fan of bands like Queen, Nirvana, Metallica, and y/n's dad absolutely idolizes Pink Floyd."

The rest of the night goes on like this until the sun rises.

"you should get some sleep. That was a great conversation, Gerard."

"Y-you too, Mrs. l/n."

"Call me Rose."(lol sorry to the rose reading this change it to another flower or somefin)

You cling back through the window into y/n's room, where she's fast asleep. You crawl back into bed and wrap your arms around her. She clings onto them and ends up turning around putting her face in your chest.