9: Sunday

Ethan

Wait! Its Sunday! I'm going to hang out with Tyler today. 1:30p.m. I have time for a shower. I upload some extra videos i had left overnfrom prepping for pax. Then I get up and grab clothes and hop into the shower.

I wash my hair and body. Then I realize something.

Mark had moved the razors so I couldn't cut myself. He had probably did that before he talked to me yesterday. I sigh. Is there anything I can cut myself with. I look around for a second. Nope, nothing.

I get out of the shower. I look around the bathroom to see if there's razors around the room or I'm the drawers and cabinets. Nope... I get dressed, and go to the kitchen to eat I make food and sit at the table.

Hey Ethan....

Corrupt... (Corrupted crank, Ethan's dark side)

Yup...

Please don't hurt anyone!

Your no fun.

I swear to god corrupt what do you want!

To mess with your head you idiot...

Oh...

Your stupid

Ugly

Your an idiot

Shut up corrupt.

You could've saved your dad. But you let the guy shoot him. You should've been the one to die. You're worthless anyways.

You were to scared to help.

You should've saved him.

You could've saved him you idiot.

I try not to tear up. I could've saved my dad. I was stupid. The guy only had one bullet. I could've jumped in before he was shot and got shot instead. But I didn't...

"Ethan, are you ok?" Mark asks.

That's when I realize that I'm crying. I put my head down and cry into my arms. Mark sits next to me comforting me.