5: Soon...

Ethan

Nothing... It's all I saw. I heard noises not able to make out what it was. Then I felt someone's hand. They were holding my hand.

"The doctors said you'd be ok. You haven't woke up yet, but they say you should tomorrow, possibly today. I really miss you Ethan." Mark said.

I can't do anything. My body can't move. I try to squeeze Mark's hand, but my hand doesn't budge. I can't move my body. All I can do is feel and hear things. I try to open my mouth to try and say something but nothing happens.

Time passes and I still can't do anything. I should've died.

Someone comes in the room. He let's go of my hand.

"Hi Mark." The person says.

I've been to busy noticing the things around me I never noticed my whole body was hurting. I felt awful. My body aching and my head spinning. I was scared. My whole body hurts and it feels like I'm being cut open.

"What's happening to him!" Marks yells.

"Mark, calm down, he's ok. Stuff like this happen when patients are about to wake up. He's gonna wake up soon. Just try to keep him calm." The person says.

"How?" Mark asks.

"Think about stuff that calm you down that's physically done by someone else, I'm gonna get a doctor and tell him about what's happening." The person says.

"Ok." Mark says and the person left. Mark holds my hand again.

I calm down a little. His thumb making circles on the back of my hand.

I feel a little better. My body aching less.

I attempt to move but it doesn't work.

Maybe their right. Maybe I'll wake up soon.