Meet Sasha

I woke up to another man like I usually did. I looked around and realized this hotel is cheap as fuck. I got out the bed and gathered my things. "Grab the money off the night stand" I heard him say. I counted it. It was only 40 dollars. This nigga cheap ass fuck. I'm not going out like no cheap hoe. I reached into his pockets and took 300 dollars. Then I grabbed another 50 just to be greedy. I got in my car and looked at the time. It was 10am I must have slept hard. Now I have to go get the girls from my grandmothers house. She was the only one in my family left for me. I pulled up to the house and I saw them sitting on the porch."Mommy" Aniyah and Aliyah said as they ran up to me. Aniyah is six and Aliyah is two. These girls give me life. "Sasha baby let me talk to you" I heard my granny say. I told Niy and LiLi to go get in the car.

(CONVO)

Granny- Sasha baby let me tell you. I'm getting to old to keep doing this.

Sasha- Granny I know I told you im trying to change my shift.

Granny- I don't know how much longer I could do this.

Sasha- Granny please stop talking like that trust me please you are going to be fine. I'll see you later on ok.

Granny- ok baby ok all I have to depend on is the lord

(END)

I was wondering what she meant by that. I got in the car and we stopped by McDonalds so I could just go home and sleep until I have to go to work later.